OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Very nice Air.

I'm slightly excited by both of these....
smokin.gif

Was in the Bay Area this week and got these for $55 at the Nordstroms Rack in East Palo Alto. Loving em.

Was in the Bay Area this week and got these for $55 at the Nordstroms Rack in East Palo Alto. Loving em.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bdis1986

RL- Bordeaux beat out the playoff 13's for best release ?  damn quality must be piff .. cant wait for my pair

I completely forgot about those and after wearing the Bordeauxs all weekend, they fit big, .5 sz up and wide, really inconsistent with all my other 7s... smfh

Be sure to try yours on ppl.

Picked up some tortoise shell aviators..

I have the same shades. cant stop wearing them!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bdis1986

RL- Bordeaux beat out the playoff 13's for best release ?  damn quality must be piff .. cant wait for my pair

I completely forgot about those and after wearing the Bordeauxs all weekend, they fit big, .5 sz up and wide, really inconsistent with all my other 7s... smfh

Be sure to try yours on ppl.

Picked up some tortoise shell aviators..

I have the same shades. cant stop wearing them!

a non-nike pickup in a very long time (except for the crazy 8 retros recently) what i mean is a current/recent adidas line pickup. finally found them after thinking they were long gone. hopefully these will change my mind regarding adidas performance kicks.

a non-nike pickup in a very long time (except for the crazy 8 retros recently) what i mean is a current/recent adidas line pickup. finally found them after thinking they were long gone. hopefully these will change my mind regarding adidas performance kicks.

Drew..they had a couple CWs at foot locker at the SM promenade, and I think at the adidas store as well if you like em and wanted more. Ive heard theyre pretty good.

Drew..they had a couple CWs at foot locker at the SM promenade, and I think at the adidas store as well if you like em and wanted more. Ive heard theyre pretty good.

Nice Clerk BW's and powerwall 95's Modzilla.  Hot red 90's and reunited with some XI's I regretted selling a while back.

2yngd2w.jpg

2lmxflt.jpg

Nice Clerk BW's and powerwall 95's Modzilla.  Hot red 90's and reunited with some XI's I regretted selling a while back.

2yngd2w.jpg

2lmxflt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom