OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Dope pickups NT!

BLACKCATMJ23: As far as those D. Roses you just have to break them in for awhile, but by far the best basketball sneaker adidas has to offer when it comes to comfort.

Dope pickups NT!

BLACKCATMJ23: As far as those D. Roses you just have to break them in for awhile, but by far the best basketball sneaker adidas has to offer when it comes to comfort.

Originally Posted by neukicks

^ nice

pimp.gif
Nice choice for a satchel. I have the same one and couldnt be happier.

Dope pickups NT.
The FAM with all these new pickups
smokin.gif

My recent:
New cam..

Had to double up on both pairs
happy.gif

My #1 Grail off the list.
pimp.gif

Dope pickups NT.
The FAM with all these new pickups
smokin.gif

My recent:
New cam..

Had to double up on both pairs
happy.gif

My #1 Grail off the list.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Dope pickups NT!

thanks for the great tip and suggestion on the D Rose!! ill definitely give them some break in time before I pass judgment.  Yea I know I shouldnt compare them to zoom cushioning etc since they are completely different so ill be sure to keep that in mind and just see how they feel on the court.  thanks again unique!!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Dope pickups NT!

thanks for the great tip and suggestion on the D Rose!! ill definitely give them some break in time before I pass judgment.  Yea I know I shouldnt compare them to zoom cushioning etc since they are completely different so ill be sure to keep that in mind and just see how they feel on the court.  thanks again unique!!

Back
Top Bottom