OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

ae825904697c26ec0b0780bca95025fb4a92297.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

am i the only one that never liked the carbon fiber plate flightposites?? I was quick to pass them up for the black joints.
You ain't the only one.  Good "hype" or "what the 'sneakercrowd' says is cool" don't affect you.

Flight Club (when it was by NYU) had 3 pair in a 10.5 - 11 for like $250 each, back like in 2006 (was in store only, not online).  Still Passed.  They break down.  I'll wait until they are retroed.  Will be made cheaper, but wearable and not a shoe I'll have to reglue and "baby".  I don't collect, I wear all my stuff...

Secretary just dropped this to me...
Before the Blake Griff hype gets overboard...
pimp.gif

7b53570fe003b096fd63423a7a0fc10eac15823.jpg

am i the only one that never liked the carbon fiber plate flightposites?? I was quick to pass them up for the black joints.
You ain't the only one.  Good "hype" or "what the 'sneakercrowd' says is cool" don't affect you.

Flight Club (when it was by NYU) had 3 pair in a 10.5 - 11 for like $250 each, back like in 2006 (was in store only, not online).  Still Passed.  They break down.  I'll wait until they are retroed.  Will be made cheaper, but wearable and not a shoe I'll have to reglue and "baby".  I don't collect, I wear all my stuff...

Secretary just dropped this to me...
Before the Blake Griff hype gets overboard...
pimp.gif

7b53570fe003b096fd63423a7a0fc10eac15823.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Carbons AND red pros?
smh just smh

mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Carbons AND red pros?
smh just smh

mad.gif
mad.gif

FLYGUY! Those Operates! I loved that shoe. Had the black/black and played those things right into the ground. Obviously the purple elephant print is little more exclusive than my GR but... I might be more excited about the model than the color, even if I do love that look.

FLYGUY! Those Operates! I loved that shoe. Had the black/black and played those things right into the ground. Obviously the purple elephant print is little more exclusive than my GR but... I might be more excited about the model than the color, even if I do love that look.

Shaun - smh...straight blowing it up...u know he has my address right? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Sinner - lol...and i'm still saving for that toilet seat
tongue.gif

Charm -
frown.gif
...first Jed disowned me and now u? i guess u don't wanna rock those concords 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Loony - these 12's never saw the light of day on eBay, u might be thinking of the 13's that were up for a while? and after a second look at a few of those auctions, some kind of foolery went on there....i hope they get relisted cause i wanted at least one of those two cw's
tired.gif

I am memphis - nice grab on the og's, hope they hold up for u...my og pair was holding up great even though one of the air pockets was deflated. real hit or miss with that midsole.
EOH - i hope ur not implying that i personally follow the crowd, "baby" , or collect and don't wear my shoes, if so....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....and fyi...when i re-glue my joints, they're good as gold for another decade at least and get worn regularly (like i intend for ALL my kicks no matter what they are or how much they are valued).

Shaun - smh...straight blowing it up...u know he has my address right? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Sinner - lol...and i'm still saving for that toilet seat
tongue.gif

Charm -
frown.gif
...first Jed disowned me and now u? i guess u don't wanna rock those concords 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Loony - these 12's never saw the light of day on eBay, u might be thinking of the 13's that were up for a while? and after a second look at a few of those auctions, some kind of foolery went on there....i hope they get relisted cause i wanted at least one of those two cw's
tired.gif

I am memphis - nice grab on the og's, hope they hold up for u...my og pair was holding up great even though one of the air pockets was deflated. real hit or miss with that midsole.
EOH - i hope ur not implying that i personally follow the crowd, "baby" , or collect and don't wear my shoes, if so....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....and fyi...when i re-glue my joints, they're good as gold for another decade at least and get worn regularly (like i intend for ALL my kicks no matter what they are or how much they are valued).

nah man, i def. need them cords and u know u my dude and all and also, lemme thank u in advance for lookin out for the kid, BUT the fact still remains...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this dude mayhem gotta go!!

laugh.gif

nah man, i def. need them cords and u know u my dude and all and also, lemme thank u in advance for lookin out for the kid, BUT the fact still remains...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this dude mayhem gotta go!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom