OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

laugh.gif
....btw...jus remembered i still gotta reply to ur pm, check in a few minutes fam.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

EOH - i hope ur not implying that i personally follow the crowd, "baby" , or collect and don't wear my shoes, if so....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....and fyi...when i re-glue my joints, they're good as gold for another decade at least and get worn regularly (like i intend for ALL my kicks no matter what they are or how much they are valued).
I was responding/addressing a comment "Dimez" made regarding the shoe was a whole when it first dropped, and a few years afterwards, a fellow D.C. NTer I know personally and directly.

No need for you to address -- JUST because its about an item you posted -- it wasn't anything "personal" towards you.

Like, Seriously. 

#anotherreasonwhyIneverposthere

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

EOH - i hope ur not implying that i personally follow the crowd, "baby" , or collect and don't wear my shoes, if so....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....and fyi...when i re-glue my joints, they're good as gold for another decade at least and get worn regularly (like i intend for ALL my kicks no matter what they are or how much they are valued).
I was responding/addressing a comment "Dimez" made regarding the shoe was a whole when it first dropped, and a few years afterwards, a fellow D.C. NTer I know personally and directly.

No need for you to address -- JUST because its about an item you posted -- it wasn't anything "personal" towards you.

Like, Seriously. 

Kevin - good talk to clear the air bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Charm - no doubt, definitely had to copy all that and save it cause i don't think i could write it up again if i tried 
laugh.gif

Sinner - he's right they're a 12 so no worries
happy.gif

Kal - goodlooks bro
Jed - u know we still friends even with two pairs of 'em
grin.gif

Kevin - good talk to clear the air bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Charm - no doubt, definitely had to copy all that and save it cause i don't think i could write it up again if i tried 
laugh.gif

Sinner - he's right they're a 12 so no worries
happy.gif

Kal - goodlooks bro
Jed - u know we still friends even with two pairs of 'em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Like, Seriously. 

Ya, please just stick to the buy/sell forum hustlin' them outlet shoes. Cuz everywhere else you post its blatantly obvious that you try and take shots at anybody else gettin "prop's"- so we can all appreciate what an OG sneaker- hustler you are
laugh.gif
. Ol' bitter-self

edit****

LOL
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
- only took him 30 seconds.....   
eek.gif
  you're like a pro dude.       {  Cee-Lo voice}  fuhhhget you!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Like, Seriously. 

Ya, please just stick to the buy/sell forum hustlin' them outlet shoes. Cuz everywhere else you post its blatantly obvious that you try and take shots at anybody else gettin "prop's"- so we can all appreciate what an OG sneaker- hustler you are
laugh.gif
. Ol' bitter-self

edit****

LOL
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
- only took him 30 seconds.....   
eek.gif
  you're like a pro dude.       {  Cee-Lo voice}  fuhhhget you!
laugh.gif

^
This bamma...
laugh.gif
  [Jay-Z] "You only get half a bar...."

Now we got dudes following me just to comment? 
laugh.gif

Everyone up here knows Justin is a real dude.   And/Or if they don't, its easy to find out.

Thus, I don't see how what I said brought on such, but it really wasn't meant to.

#proceed

^
This bamma...
laugh.gif
  [Jay-Z] "You only get half a bar...."

Now we got dudes following me just to comment? 
laugh.gif

Everyone up here knows Justin is a real dude.   And/Or if they don't, its easy to find out.

Thus, I don't see how what I said brought on such, but it really wasn't meant to.

#proceed

Here's my latest to date!

1b815943db211f4da7448f3ad404e8f6a8409fe_r.jpg

2011 True Blue Thr3's
58e356e9436ad93f21511b814a8bdf0c92f54e1_r.jpg

and you can see the differences from the O One's
39c15c4fd828184edaaf750136ce872d11cd2c8_r.jpg

2001's
d861574dd427134686b93a681ba0eccaf56c8b0_r.jpg

Here's my latest to date!

1b815943db211f4da7448f3ad404e8f6a8409fe_r.jpg

2011 True Blue Thr3's