OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by fizzy23

Here's my latest to date!

I'm regretting selling my 2001 last week now..whats your review on the 2011 compare to 01's..I kinda like how the blue covered the insided.

I'm regretting selling my 2001 last week now..whats your review on the 2011 compare to 01's..I kinda like how the blue covered the insided.

Originally Posted by dimez81

D81 just looking at the shoes you can see the differences which I think the brand  intended! The mid-sole blue on 2011's does not wrap all the way around to the into the arch as the 2001's does, also the elephant print is darker, the tumbled leather has been emphasized more,  lower in the ankle area and the pin holes on the ankle and tongue are barely visible.  Its cool, because 2001's has become an icon with these little changes to the 11's!

Originally Posted by dimez81

D81 just looking at the shoes you can see the differences which I think the brand  intended! The mid-sole blue on 2011's does not wrap all the way around to the into the arch as the 2001's does, also the elephant print is darker, the tumbled leather has been emphasized more,  lower in the ankle area and the pin holes on the ankle and tongue are barely visible.  Its cool, because 2001's has become an icon with these little changes to the 11's!

Here's a few of April's kicks pick-ups for me so far:

First, Retro '01 Black/Red XIs to go with my OG True Reds (which are in better shape than the '01s) From ISS (no stock laces...) for $140, sz 11.5
Comparison pics

My Grails came in too which blew my mind to pick up for $160 (eBay):

Also picked up these sample XX1 lows in sz 12 for $40 shipped:

Then, last night I did a trade for these VIII Lows in 11.5:

For these LS V Black/U-Blues in sz 12. Feel like I stole em but the dude was happy w/the VIII Lows and I still have a pair in sz 12 (a different pick-up this month and the reason I traded em):

Several other pick-ups and gettin some Playoff XIIs tonight from a guy for way under $100 but haven't taken my own pics of my other kicks yet, so I'll post em up later.

Here's a few of April's kicks pick-ups for me so far:

First, Retro '01 Black/Red XIs to go with my OG True Reds (which are in better shape than the '01s) From ISS (no stock laces...) for $140, sz 11.5
Comparison pics

My Grails came in too which blew my mind to pick up for $160 (eBay):

Also picked up these sample XX1 lows in sz 12 for $40 shipped:

Then, last night I did a trade for these VIII Lows in 11.5:

For these LS V Black/U-Blues in sz 12. Feel like I stole em but the dude was happy w/the VIII Lows and I still have a pair in sz 12 (a different pick-up this month and the reason I traded em):

Several other pick-ups and gettin some Playoff XIIs tonight from a guy for way under $100 but haven't taken my own pics of my other kicks yet, so I'll post em up later.

CG lbj8
epj62c.jpg

Outlet pickups a grade oreos and nike track jaket and 2 pairs of extra laces for 77 bucks nike store in myrtle beach where im currently at for vaction had a extra 30-50% off every thing gonna go back tommarow to see abpout some other things

Outlet pickups a grade oreos and nike track jaket and 2 pairs of extra laces for 77 bucks nike store in myrtle beach where im currently at for vaction had a extra 30-50% off every thing gonna go back tommarow to see abpout some other things

picked these up during the weekend, made a trip home and got access to the Adidas and Nike employee stores.
Grey/Purple Lunar Eclipse for $69
AdiZero Rose 1.5 for $50
Toms for retail
overall a decent weekend hah

13zmhj9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom