OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I thought I was the only one that thought this, No hate for people that copped. AND I KNOW THEY ARE OG's, but for some reason they look like fakes to me.

They don't look any more fake than any other Jordan retro in the past 5 or so years.
Exactly why I don't see how people are still buying these
ohwell.gif

Guess its better to own a bad retro than an expensive original
I said in the jordan thread that these looked fake a WHILE AGO.  I own about 6-7 vii and the shape is off.  I love the shape from 2002 but we will never see that again.  I still bought the bordeaux.  Just have to deal with it.  jb aint the jb we once knew.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

DUDE WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE ZEN YEEZY!?
Size 14

Those blue sample laser iv's are ridiculous...so are those red iv's MJ holding. Lol peep MJ's fat +%% cigar tho.. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

DUDE WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE ZEN YEEZY!?
Size 14

Those blue sample laser iv's are ridiculous...so are those red iv's MJ holding. Lol peep MJ's fat +%% cigar tho.. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

They don't look any more fake than any other Jordan retro in the past 5 or so years.
ohwell.gif

I said in the jordan thread that these looked fake a WHILE AGO.  I own about 6-7 vii and the shape is off.  I love the shape from 2002 but we will never see that again.  I still bought the bordeaux.  Just have to deal with it.  jb aint the jb we once knew.

The shape on all retro 7's are f'd up, even 02s.  

Originally Posted by dimez81

ohwell.gif

I found a box sitting outside of my door, and it's from... Eastbay?!
TDNJm.jpg

Amazing! They actually double boxed an order I placed with them without having to use the gift box option, but...
Spoiler [+]
ZQe9Q.jpg

for some socks? And not my Kobe or Air Max shoes? Eastbay be trollin'.

I found a box sitting outside of my door, and it's from... Eastbay?!
TDNJm.jpg

Amazing! They actually double boxed an order I placed with them without having to use the gift box option, but...
Spoiler [+]
ZQe9Q.jpg

for some socks? And not my Kobe or Air Max shoes? Eastbay be trollin'.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

that box must have had a pair of jordans no?
Nope, just two pairs of Elite socks and my print-out receipt. Kobe VIs can fit in this box, yet they shipped my Glass Blues in a cheap plastic bag - good thing the shoe box didn't get wrecked like some of the horror stories you see on here.

Nope, just two pairs of Elite socks and my print-out receipt. Kobe VIs can fit in this box, yet they shipped my Glass Blues in a cheap plastic bag - good thing the shoe box didn't get wrecked like some of the horror stories you see on here.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

WAH???? that is very very strange and ******ed....the socks in a box because they figured you might want to keep the packaging all nice....that makes no sense to ship the socks in the box and not shoes.  o wells, in the end its cutting costs for them i guess hence why they will do the box if you order more than 1 item in a order.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

WAH???? that is very very strange and ******ed....the socks in a box because they figured you might want to keep the packaging all nice....that makes no sense to ship the socks in the box and not shoes.  o wells, in the end its cutting costs for them i guess hence why they will do the box if you order more than 1 item in a order.

I know this sounds dumb but everytime you order 2 things from Eastbay no matter what its gonna come boxed. I've order socks an a shirt before an i got a box big enough for 2 pairs of size 13 shoes. If you guys want your shoes boxed ask when yoy call an it cost 3 bucks or order socks or something else to get it boxed. I know its lame but still

I know this sounds dumb but everytime you order 2 things from Eastbay no matter what its gonna come boxed. I've order socks an a shirt before an i got a box big enough for 2 pairs of size 13 shoes. If you guys want your shoes boxed ask when yoy call an it cost 3 bucks or order socks or something else to get it boxed. I know its lame but still

Truth.  I want an o.g. pair just to display in a glass case in my "sports room" to remind me daily of what they are supposed to look like and why I fell in love with him after the VIs in '92.

I bit the bullet on the Bordeaux though...

Truth.  I want an o.g. pair just to display in a glass case in my "sports room" to remind me daily of what they are supposed to look like and why I fell in love with him after the VIs in '92.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

honestly I love the shape  of 02'  theyre just rounded better.  The bordeaux has the high fake toe box kinda looking, but could pass either.  Yep the vi's made me fall in love....way ahead of its time. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

honestly I love the shape  of 02'  theyre just rounded better.  The bordeaux has the high fake toe box kinda looking, but could pass either.  Yep the vi's made me fall in love....way ahead of its time. 

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the Bordeauxs -but I was so disappointed with this release it's not even funny. By far they are the worst VII ever released in terms of quality.

No hate to those who did cop & I hope you enjoy 'em -but for me personally they are the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back & finally made me decide to call it a day with Jordans.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the Bordeauxs -but I was so disappointed with this release it's not even funny. By far they are the worst VII ever released in terms of quality.

No hate to those who did cop & I hope you enjoy 'em -but for me personally they are the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back & finally made me decide to call it a day with Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom