OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the Bordeauxs -but I was so disappointed with this release it's not even funny. By far they are the worst VII ever released in terms of quality.

No hate to those who did cop & I hope you enjoy 'em -but for me personally they are the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back & finally made me decide to call it a day with Jordans.

in depth please......... i have heard nothing but good things about the 11' bordeaux

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the Bordeauxs -but I was so disappointed with this release it's not even funny. By far they are the worst VII ever released in terms of quality.

No hate to those who did cop & I hope you enjoy 'em -but for me personally they are the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back & finally made me decide to call it a day with Jordans.

in depth please......... i have heard nothing but good things about the 11' bordeaux

There is absolutely no padding in the tongue & ankle bootie, not just a little bit ...absolutely NONE!
Tongues are all creased out of shape due to the idiotic way they were laced from the factory
Ankle collar is half inch shorter than all other retro 7s
Midsole has that horrid glossy finish yes, you can argue that that's just aesthetics & not quality -but when you compare them to all other retro 7s with a matte finish, then there is no way to justify it.
& the comfort is not up to par with other retros such as the 2006 releases ...& not even close to the OGs

There is absolutely no padding in the tongue & ankle bootie, not just a little bit ...absolutely NONE!
Tongues are all creased out of shape due to the idiotic way they were laced from the factory
Midsole has that horrid glossy finish yes, you can argue that that's just aesthetics & not quality -but when you compare them to all other retro 7s with a matte finish, then there is no way to justify it.
& the comfort is not up to par with other retros such as the 2006 releases ...& not even close to the OGs

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Guess its better to own a bad retro than an expensive original
I'm 6'... 220 lbs... No way I'm getting away with wearing an o.g.

laugh.gif
Eh you'd be surprised.  The OG bordeauxs I posted a few days ago have some FIRM midsoles and can/will definitely be rocked.  Most OG VII's I've seen can still be worn by big fellas lol but it all depends on how they're taken care of.  Now some og VI's or anything before on the other hand is another story 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Guess its better to own a bad retro than an expensive original
I'm 6'... 220 lbs... No way I'm getting away with wearing an o.g.

laugh.gif
Eh you'd be surprised.  The OG bordeauxs I posted a few days ago have some FIRM midsoles and can/will definitely be rocked.  Most OG VII's I've seen can still be worn by big fellas lol but it all depends on how they're taken care of.  Now some og VI's or anything before on the other hand is another story 
laugh.gif

IYSS

IYSS

hell ya! nice p/u - i wish someone would give me a pair of those, i could use some new runner's , 7.0 frees aint cuttin it

hell ya! nice p/u - i wish someone would give me a pair of those, i could use some new runner's , 7.0 frees aint cuttin it

Back
Top Bottom