OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

& nice hats cee82!- I apologize in advance for what the Mav's do to u guys in the western conf. finals
wink.gif
happy.gif
seriously? mavs are always going to be the bridesmaids of the western conference.

& nice hats cee82!- I apologize in advance for what the Mav's do to u guys in the western conf. finals
wink.gif
happy.gif
seriously? mavs are always going to be the bridesmaids of the western conference.

*need schooling on Huarache low "playstations" please*

I'm assuming since there isn't a thread on NT with 100+ pages, that their is little "hype" involved? 
laugh.gif

*need schooling on Huarache low "playstations" please*

I'm assuming since there isn't a thread on NT with 100+ pages, that their is little "hype" involved? 
laugh.gif

@ cee82: it was a friendly jab dude- i got nothin but respect for SA

@albuquerque: you funny. Dirk ain't no damm bridesmaid- him & TChandler are in beastmode- and cross your fingers that Caron doesn't make it back

@albuquerque: you funny. Dirk ain't no damm bridesmaid- him & TChandler are in beastmode- and cross your fingers that Caron doesn't make it back

so was mine..but i meant it as I wont talk mess till/if we meet up in the playoffs

so was mine..but i meant it as I wont talk mess till/if we meet up in the playoffs

21125210xh6issyf.jpg

21125210xh6issyf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom