OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

dope pick-ups NT. too much to point out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nyrican- nice haul. need those black/red uptempos and slate 95s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this week for me...

29h7yv.jpg

got these cuz allen iverson is my favorite bball player ever and i also love his shoes
got them from my friends footlocker outlet for 35 and also picked up some more elites

got these cuz allen iverson is my favorite bball player ever and i also love his shoes
got them from my friends footlocker outlet for 35 and also picked up some more elites

Tiffs & Converse Poormans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YEEZYS
pimp.gif

I'd OD on those Black n Pink Yeezys too if I could ever find a size 13
laugh.gif

Last size 13 on ebay was worn twice n went for $1450
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think ima loser for wanting to pay $500 lol,..FML!
mad.gif

Tiffs & Converse Poormans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YEEZYS
pimp.gif

I'd OD on those Black n Pink Yeezys too if I could ever find a size 13
laugh.gif

Last size 13 on ebay was worn twice n went for $1450
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think ima loser for wanting to pay $500 lol,..FML!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by neukicks

Just don't sweat it homes.  If in the same position, you wouldn't do the same though?  Sure it's dumb, but why not take advantage of it and put some money in your pockets at the same time?  Collectors, OG Heads, whatever....if you had in your possession a shoe that will sell at a ridiculous amount in the future you'd probably sell them at that price too, ridiculous as it may be.  I can't imagine people giving away or not selling a pair of yeezys/yeezy2s,etc. based on some sort of principles about the "game"or whatever.  If there are people out there, more power to you.
i dont sweat it, homes.

no actually i wouldn't, prime example, had a pair of the purple pattas, paid $250 for them, sold them for $250. i dont want to profit, i want to give the next person a chance to have a pair of shoes that he/she may think they may not ever be able to obtain. so no, im not into hyping up shoes and paying #*%*!%# prices for them, i think its dumb as hell. and people that do it are simps.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
For the record, I think yeezys are one of the ugliest shoes ever designed and conceived.  I never said you were hyping up shoes, my example implied that you were in possession of an extremely hyped up shoe already.

More power to you, homes.
i hate them corny $%+$# and if f***boy name was not attach to the shoe nobody would even like em.a friend of a friend that works for nike gave us a few pairs of kicks  at a party we was at and i was like ok thanks cause it came out of left Field.one of them was them bulls****!! now don't get me wrong i was great full for the gifts because he really didn't have to give me s**** and the same night i passed them off to one of my younger brothers(not my size anyway nor style). i was told"yo you just gave them away?? you know how much you could have got for them on the bay? by someone.yea to my Lil bro and it was a gift so why would i sell them?? to headcrack someone? i dont get down like that.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Just don't sweat it homes.  If in the same position, you wouldn't do the same though?  Sure it's dumb, but why not take advantage of it and put some money in your pockets at the same time?  Collectors, OG Heads, whatever....if you had in your possession a shoe that will sell at a ridiculous amount in the future you'd probably sell them at that price too, ridiculous as it may be.  I can't imagine people giving away or not selling a pair of yeezys/yeezy2s,etc. based on some sort of principles about the "game"or whatever.  If there are people out there, more power to you.
i dont sweat it, homes.

no actually i wouldn't, prime example, had a pair of the purple pattas, paid $250 for them, sold them for $250. i dont want to profit, i want to give the next person a chance to have a pair of shoes that he/she may think they may not ever be able to obtain. so no, im not into hyping up shoes and paying #*%*!%# prices for them, i think its dumb as hell. and people that do it are simps.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
For the record, I think yeezys are one of the ugliest shoes ever designed and conceived.  I never said you were hyping up shoes, my example implied that you were in possession of an extremely hyped up shoe already.

More power to you, homes.
i hate them corny $%+$# and if f***boy name was not attach to the shoe nobody would even like em.a friend of a friend that works for nike gave us a few pairs of kicks  at a party we was at and i was like ok thanks cause it came out of left Field.one of them was them bulls****!! now don't get me wrong i was great full for the gifts because he really didn't have to give me s**** and the same night i passed them off to one of my younger brothers(not my size anyway nor style). i was told"yo you just gave them away?? you know how much you could have got for them on the bay? by someone.yea to my Lil bro and it was a gift so why would i sell them?? to headcrack someone? i dont get down like that.

Back
Top Bottom