Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

LBV Florida Outlet had Orions on the Hash wall.  $109 then 20% off.
Kissimmee Clearance had size 11.5c to 13c Concords for $39.99

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if you can find cardinal 7s at a footlocker, they dropped down to $79.99
just copped a few pairs
edit:

just telling you to check/call around, won't hurt.

if you think I left any pairs you're crazy,

Thanks for the info picked up a pair of 7 Cardinals from Footlocker Garden State Plaza today for 69.99 with the Footlocker coupon

I also saw the Air Max 2012  white/blue/black  and  red/black for $129.99 on sale

I just came from Kittery Maine Factory Store. If you are a size 9 call them ASAP. They had three racks of the hash wall filled with Blazer samples and Air Max 90 samples for 7 dollars and 21 dollars.

Originally Posted by beansietime

I just came from Kittery Maine Factory Store. If you are a size 9 call them ASAP. They had three racks of the hash wall filled with Blazer samples and Air Max 90 samples for 7 dollars and 21 dollars.

Any colorway info? I'd like to cop some but with out knowing any colors I could be recording who knows what lol

Am 90s were maroon cw, brown green cw, and denim looking cw. Blazers were a Lakers color way, and a metallic gold like the flightposite cw. There were a bunch more. That's what I remember. A bunch of flight falcons too if you are into those.

ontario mills mall
axnojn.jpg

256e4ir.jpg

5pips6.jpg

2yl341s.jpg

2e0pbub.jpg

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by beansietime

Am 90s were maroon cw, brown green cw, and denim looking cw. Blazers were a Lakers color way, and a metallic gold like the flightposite cw. There were a bunch more. That's what I remember. A bunch of flight falcons too if you are into those.

Anything else worth mentioning up there? Might take the 3hr drive if there's anything else.
I got a pair of AJ1 KO Premiums off the hash wall. The Black/Anthracite colorway from late last fall. They were 41.97 plus 20% off. I only saw one other size beside the 14 i bought. They had Orion 7's for 109.99 FSR, some Lebron Soldier 4's, Jordan 8.0s in a couple colorways. not a whole hell of a lot other than that. Lot's of colorways of Hyperdunks if you need new BBall shoes.

Vacaville update

FSR Jordan 2011 wht red 89.99
Lebron 8 V2 wht blk 109.99
Kobe VI wht del sol and gradient purple fsr 85 camo (non volt) $100 on hash wall + 20% off
Melos on hash wall
Lunarglide 3 blk volt $80

found a pair of ID kobe VI in purple yellow size 11

I also returned Lebron IX dunkman size 10 which went to hash wall at $120 +20% off

Originally Posted by Sil A4WD

Vacaville update

FSR Jordan 2011 wht red 89.99
Lebron 8 V2 wht blk 109.99
Kobe VI wht del sol and gradient purple fsr 85 camo (non volt) $100 on hash wall + 20% off
Melos on hash wall
Lunarglide 3 blk volt $80

found a pair of ID kobe VI in purple yellow size 11

I also returned Lebron IX dunkman size 10 which went to hash wall at $120 +20% off
Can you remember what colorway of the Melo was on the Hash wall.
Was it the royal blue?

Nah, prob footlocker, champs, and foot action...and u gotta be cool with an employee to get the deals...usually 30-40% off though

yeah its Friends and Family at the outlets/factory stores May 3-6 (Thurs.-Sun.) 30% off with the F&F coupon that they give to the employees to hand out

Also, the Houston/Cypress outlet had the white/Stadium Green (pretty much teal) Air Max 2012 for 139.99 +30% off. mostly bigger sizes, I think the 30% off ends today, employee didnt really know for sure.
(281) 758-1966

Check the Nike Sportswear part of NDC. They have some goodies on the low. They had the BHM AF1's up for $80.97.
 Looks like the same situation as the Hurauche QS Bballs. I hope my order goes through. 

Back
Top Bottom