OFFICIAL APRIL 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to the local Nike Factory store today to return a pair of shoes without a receipt and they only offered store credit that had to be used the same day in-store. Is this a new thing? It's been a few years since I returned something to one of their stores and the last time I recall getting a gift card for the lowest price in their system.

So I went to the local Nike Factory store today to return a pair of shoes without a receipt and they only offered store credit that had to be used the same day in-store. Is this a new thing? It's been a few years since I returned something to one of their stores and the last time I recall getting a gift card for the lowest price in their system.

Yea, that’s been how they have been doing things for awhile. If you really want to get that physical gift card, I recommend you simply return the item(s) that you exchanged the original shoes for. Only one outlet has given me problems about doing that.

You don't actually need the paper receipt
If you have the order # they should give you a refund
I remember my bro returned some shoes without the receipt and they gave him a refund without any problems
This was like maybe a year ago?
Maybe they changed the policy or certain stores run it different

Alpine, CA/Viejas Clearance outlet 4/11/2018: No additional Discounts in store or Hash, I was only able to take 2 pictures because it was a slow day, and the employees were helping find additional sizes in the back while I was trying on a pair of Grey React Flyknit Hyperdunk 2017s, but here’s what I can report back:

5C8AEB2C-1B03-4258-A5C7-0E8F668A3D66.jpeg

AD38B077-5BBE-4332-BA86-4411807EA90E.jpeg

Size 12 :LeBron XVs above $185, Shadow Flyknit AJ1s $180, Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit Grey/Anthracite $90, Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit $75

Size 13: Battle Grey AJ 31s $130, Kobe AD mid White/Purple $50 (I think the last size was being taken by the time I left though)

Size 9.5: Kobe AD mid Black/Gum $50; AJ 31 White/Black (N7s) $129

Size 11.5:
Air Jordan 31 Low White/Pure Platinum and blue/ white :`$90
LeBron Soldier 11 SFG$65

Apparel:
- Big run of different NFL jerseys
- Authentic NBA away game shorts: Cavs, Knicks, Bucs for full retail $150
-A lot of Hurley Apparel/ 5 racks worth (PM if interested)

-If you wear the larger sizes in men’s XL-XXL; there were some amazing deals on tech fleece hoodies and sweatpants, the one steal that stands out is an all black XXL Tech Fleece Pack Hoodie marked down from $250 to $35.

some stores are doing that but not all.. just speaking from experience.. Its almost like each store are making their own rules.. lol crazy

You don't actually need the paper receipt
If you have the order # they should give you a refund
I remember my bro returned some shoes without the receipt and they gave him a refund without any problems
This was like maybe a year ago?
Maybe they changed the policy or certain stores run it different
Naw dude is trying to return without a receipt and I’m pretty sure he didn’t buy from Nike.

I think this started last year. Theres a lot of scammers out there who steal and return without receipt trying to get gift cards/store credit. So you get lowest price in system, and you need to exchange for same value in one transaction

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI (and I'm sure some of you all probably do/know about this already) but I ALWAYS make sure they scan my Nike Plus app when I make a purchase so the transaction is in the system and if I need to do a return/exchange the transaction has been documented.

That’s a great way to do it in case there is a defect in a year or so, and Nike pays attention to how much you are spending and what you are specifically purchasing. I seriously never got any special reserves on the SNKRS app until I started linking my purchases to my Nike Plus Profile. A lot of times, the more inexperienced employees at the checkout registers don’t bother to ask or want to spend the extra time when it’s busy, so just be sure to insist on it.

I think it’s YMMV but I just got hit with that crap. Item was new, I actually bought from their store a couple months ago for $30, employee rang it up for $20, which was fine. He called the manager over to see if he could change the price to the $30 on the tag and she said no. I was like no problem and he was about to give me store credit, and the manager schooled him, said they don’t do that anymore and told me I had to buy something in store and use the $20 credit.
If he didn’t call that manager over he was definitely about to give me that store credit card

FYI (and I'm sure some of you all probably do/know about this already) but I ALWAYS make sure they scan my Nike Plus app when I make a purchase so the transaction is in the system and if I need to do a return/exchange the transaction has been documented.

So ima start doing this :rofl:

In my store, we have to enforce the same day even exchange for the lowest price in our system for returns without receipts..I never have a problem hittin people with that phrase..i hate doin returns :lol:..and people think they're slick too..can't trust the customer..

In my store, we have to enforce the same day even exchange for the lowest price in our system for returns without receipts..I never have a problem hittin people with that phrase..i hate doin returns :lol:..and people think they're slick too..can't trust the customer..
with no receipt does the value always reflect the lowest price ever on the same day return? im curious

im size 14. so tough to find jordans foamposites or almost any nike in my size. i buy exclusively from snkrs & nike app, and really rely on outlets to have something. im 6'5" guy 300lbs. love finding 3xl 4xl shirts shorts jackets pants on sale. calling nike with style codes has helped. be thankful everyone trust me it can always be worse

Just touched down into Chicago. Is the south chicago outlet worth checking out? Anyone know if they have anything good there right now?

The lowest price it went any day nationwide at Nike for the shoe you are returning.

What if the same store has the same item for more?

Yesterday when I was trying to return a pair of sweats without receipt that I paid $30 and they rang it for $20, I saw they were selling a pair of sweats that looked the same for $45. I hoped to matchup the tag #s but they were different so I kept it movin

Just touched down into Chicago. Is the south chicago outlet worth checking out? Anyone know if they have anything good there right now?

It’s worth checking out
It’s either hit or miss there
They might have nothing
Or they might have crazy heat
Haven’t been there in awhile so can’t say if there’s anything good there
Depending on where you are staying in Chicago
It might be a pain to get there
It’s friday and traffic is gonna be pretty bad today

Nope, u still get the lowest price it went before at any Nike nationwide regardless how much u pay for or if they have the same stuff in store. Coz u don’t have the receipts.

What if the same store has the same item for more?

Yesterday when I was trying to return a pair of sweats without receipt that I paid $30 and they rang it for $20, I saw they were selling a pair of sweats that looked the same for $45. I hoped to matchup the tag #s but they were different so I kept it movin

Went to Folsom, CA today. Really nothing great but it was 20% off hash and 30% off clearance apparel.

Side note: Is it just me or is the customer service getting worse these days? Guy ringing me up didn’t say a single word the whole time. Last year or so I’ve seen a lot of these kinds of moments. Just sad since they used to be so on it as a brand that cared about customer service and attitude.

i was there today. few things from what i remember...

20% off hash wall
- jordan 13 white red in larger sizes (dont remember price but i think 149)
-BHM Equality Kyrie 4 - retail
-few kd 10s and PG1 (69.99 or 79.990
-1 air safari retail size 10

aisles
burgandy air jordan 5 premium? retail
white cement red jordan 5 - price?
olive 13 - price?
red suede jordan 1 og high 129?
various air force ones
all star foamposite retail
air max 270 retail
few premium blazers in red
jordan trainers
air max 95 1-2 styles
plenty more...

this is just off the top of my head. a lot of the jordan apparel is 50% off too. hope this helps!

Went to the Woodburn outlets south of Portland yesterday and they actually had some fairly interesting stuff.

Brown Zoom Fly SP for 99 in FSR
Concepts Stained Glass Dunk Hi for 99 in FSR

And a whole rack full of really nice grey long sleeve Nikelab crew necks and the really nice dark grey Ricardo Tisci wool crew necks for Around 65 out the door.

Nike factory store. Torrance, ca. As of 7pm. 20%off wall. Various Percentage off clothing racks. 30%off clearance racks. 25%off backpacks

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_185330.jpg
    IMG_20180415_185330.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20180415_185312.jpg
    IMG_20180415_185312.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20180415_185326.jpg
    IMG_20180415_185326.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20180415_185323.jpg
    IMG_20180415_185323.jpg