OFFICIAL APRIL 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm, all Nike Outlets don't do phone orders correct?

giphy.gif

Nike Aurora, IL

Jordan 17+ black red $110. Call for sizes.

Jordan 2 white black Wings $120. Call for sizes.

MLB apparel 40% off.

Select sportswear 30% off.

Got F&F coupon through nike app
Is the F&F code through the app multiple use like it has been in the past?
Anyone else get the F&F pass through the app yet? I got the email but no app coupon yet and have tried uninstalling and re-logging in to my nike + app.
Thanks!

Is the F&F code through the app multiple use like it has been in the past?
Anyone else get the F&F pass through the app yet? I got the email but no app coupon yet and have tried uninstalling and re-logging in to my nike + app.
Thanks!

It says one time use on the email I got

No phones order, it’s over.
U can use Nike gift card at outlet.
U can also return Nike store n Nike.com purchase at Nike outlet too.
U can buy Nike n Jordan sneakers at the outlet too.

Logged out and logged back in, still no fnf code. How do I get on app?

Based on past experiences, the FnF code from the Nike+ app appears the first day of the sale, which should be this Thursday. Also in the past, these have been generic codes, so although the app says one time use, they can be used multiple times over the course of the event. I believe those that are getting the codes now are the one-time use versions through email.

Still haven't gotten my F&F coupon yet. Some have said that they're generic coupons. With that being said, would one mine posting up the coupon? Thank you

FYI guys if one uses the F&F before you do no point in trying it's a done deal LOL literally not meant to be used by the masses like that with the same discount code .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom