OFFICIAL APRIL 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never not received a coupon to my knowledge. Through the app or email.

This may have been asked already, but if I have a survey thats not expired can I still use it?

Stopped by So. Chicago today. Wasn’t able to take any pics, but since F&F starts tomorrow, I wanted to give a heads up. Most shoes were close to retail, I assume because of the pending sales. Hash wall had a few white & blue Jordan 13s in 15+.

Those maroon & the gray Jordan 5 premiums were there.
Cement 5s.
ASG greenish 6s.
Black & red Flyknit Jordan 1.
Black Jordan 1.
Huaraches in a few different color ways.
A few different colors of AM 90 & 95s
Black & white foams.

Women’s & kids had a decent selection.

Sorry I didn’t grab any pics, but I was rushing.

Good info. I'm going there this evening. I'm hoping to cop some Huaraches in all black.

Crazy how it's random. I used to get them all the time on the app but not this round. I did get an email so I guess I'll use that one. Gonna try the screenshot first though

I was reading on the back of the coupon.. that it doesn't apply to Full MSRP items.. hmm.. So that means you can't use it on Full price jordans etc? or it's up to the manager

Gloucester, NJ outlet-
Honestly, pretty dry. No jordan retros or super hype shoes.
Typical air maxes and durant, lebron basketball shoes, nothing super discounted.

The jordan BC3 flight jackets are back at 90 again. Previously they were an additional 40% off, which goes to show F&F 30% off isn't always the best deal.

There are all navy huaraches for 75 in sizes 12-13.

No discounts at the clearance racks or back wall, but sometimes discounts start on the weekends, so may be worth another trip.

Maybe weekend there'll be better stock.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just went to Viejas, I had no screenshot, but if you go to shoppers services on the left side of the food court facing away from the Nike store, they are giving out physical cards. May be worth a try at all the outlets Nationwide.

Hey guys, just went to Viejas, I had no screenshot, but if you go to shoppers services on the left side of the food court facing away from the Nike store, they are giving out physical cards. May be worth a try at all the outlets Nationwide.
Are physical cards and the email codes the exact same thing?

I didn't think about that. I was just there too but used the screenshot. Did they have a bunch of those? I didn't really find much over at Viejas though. Did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom