OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was told no phone orders during the weekend. Was going to inquire about the AM2013s.

Got the same bit. Would order 2013s and AJ2012s in a heartbeat for those prices. Anyone's local outlet accepting phone orders for the caro blue or grey/volt 2012s for 60 bucks? Insane deal for that shoe for all you get.

They must've had more pairs in your size then. You lucked out. My boy was there before 10. They opened at 9 instead and allowed one person to buy out all of the 11.5/12s.
Idk what time your boy got there exactly

when the employees got there they said they weren't gonna make us stand around for another hour

there was already a decent amount of people in line, so they let us in at about 9:15

I was 14th in line so I didn't leave until about 9:40 and even then nobody else had really shown up.

They must've had more pairs in your size then. You lucked out. My boy was there before 10. They opened at 9 instead and allowed one person to buy out all of the 11.5/12s.
Idk what time your boy got there exactly
when the employees got there they said they weren't gonna make us stand around for another hour
there was already a decent amount of people in line, so they let us in at about 9:15

I was 14th in line so I didn't leave until about 9:40 and even then nobody else had really shown up.
Like 15-20 mins before 10. I took opening doors at 10 as opening doors at or around 10. Not open damn near an hour early. Last thing I was going to do is ask a grown man to camp for me, that's something neither of us have time for. I'd sooner drop extra or skip out. Is what it is tho, don't want to derail this thread. I doubt I will find a 12 close to retail so I will offset my pair with the pair I copped.

Sneakerfan1,
Sounds like a spur of the moment decision to open early instead of a bout of misinformation. If your boy was there at 10 and the original line was just clearing up, then they didn't let 1 person clean out your size. It means they didn't have a lot of 12s available.

I'm no arundel lover but I have a hard time when someone is bashing an outlet for nothing or inaccurately.

Sneakerfan1,
Sounds like a spur of the moment decision to open early instead of a bout of misinformation. If your boy was there at 10 and the original line was just clearing up, then they didn't let 1 person clean out your size. It means they didn't have a lot of 12s available.

I'm no arundel lover but I have a hard time when someone is bashing an outlet for nothing or inaccurately.
I feel ya. I'm going off of what an associate told my boy, no speculation. "Yeah, we had this one guy buy the last few 11.5 and 12s." Anyone who has interacted with me on this board knows I'm the last person you'll catch being salty on any level unless its warranted. Even so, I at least wound up with a pair so it is what it is. Not stressing. Just waiting for these to hopefully pop up elsewhere otherwise I'll grab an eBay pair and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Last thing, a kid a couple spots behind me asked for a 13 and couldn't get his size he had to go all the way down to an 11. This was before the doors even opened, when they were handing out tickets. So even if your boy got there at 9 he would have struck out

Last thing, a kid a couple spots behind me asked for a 13 and couldn't get his size he had to go all the way down to an 11. This was before the doors even opened, when they were handing out tickets. So even if your boy got there at 9 he would have struck out
Starting to think they totally flubbed this one, lol. My boy grabbed me a 13.

I just wanted a pair of Chicago 1s, my outlet here in Michigan doesn't get anything
youre talking about great lakes crossing? i only go there for clothes honestly

birch run gets cool stuff, i got some dope lebron Xs when i went

Yeah that's the only thing they have is clothes and maybe a few nikes here and there, I never been to birch run but haven't heard nothing good either

For DMV NTs

Went by Pent. City Marshalls and saw a couple things;

Nike Air Max Pillar $59.99 10.5

Also saw these at the Leesburg Marshalls in FSR

Nike Air Max 96+ Evolve $69.99 FSR

Nike Air Trainer SC Low (didn't see a price) 10.5 only

Also spotted some Kobe VIs in Nordstrom Rack in a 13.5. Nothing else of note really.

nothing much at riverhead. FSR of Green & White Revis, Fire Berry Kobe 7s, Hyperdunk 2012s in Multiple colorways ranging from 79.99 to 109.99 depending on color.

Yeah that's the only thing they have is clothes and maybe a few nikes here and there, I never been to birch run but haven't heard nothing good either
we only have three nike outlets in the lower p, birch run is the best one, then theres tanger then great lakes

i dont think any of them gets retroes like that XIII release (SO mad about that) and the XI release

whenever you travel, its best to hit up other places outlets, when i went to chicago, i was in awe at the aurora selection

we only have three nike outlets in the lower p, birch run is the best one, then theres tanger then great lakes

i dont think any of them gets retroes like that XIII release (SO mad about that) and the XI release

whenever you travel, its best to hit up other places outlets, when i went to chicago, i was in awe at the aurora selection

I can never find anything decent at great lakes. birch run too far of a ride unless i know they got something guaranteed

I can never find anything decent at great lakes. birch run too far of a ride unless i know they got something guaranteed
yea, i only go when im trying to visit a bunch of stores, or when i pick my brother up from svsu

MI really doesnt get anything tho, you're better off just phone ordering from other states, thats what i do at least

Went to gilroy today and saw absolutely nothing worth mentioning. Hash wall had 20% off lowest price but nothing that caught my eye. Don't waste a trip there unless you're in the area.

Do we know what color those 2012's were? And does anybody know if they have sizes left?

1. you could call
2. you could PM the guy that posted the pic to see what colors they were.
3. looking at the pic, you could google Jordan 2012 e and you'd see 2 colors mainly pop up and get an assumption based off of that.

Last edited:
nothing much in kittery me or tilton nh; mostly overpriced running and training.

if anyone sees a pair of sz 12 SOLs i'll make it well worth their while.

Got the same bit. Would order 2013s and AJ2012s in a heartbeat for those prices. Anyone's local outlet accepting phone orders for the caro blue or grey/volt 2012s for 60 bucks? Insane deal for that shoe for all you get.
Deer Park had them over the weekend for that price.

Just called them and the price is now 64.99. They must have been running a special or something if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom