OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures from my friends B grade Bred 11's. They came out to 161 so it's all a matter of what's important to you. Perfection and the higher price or cheaper and getting the same look. But to be fair the jumpmen have fists and the top jumpman does have a tumor in his shoulder. Hahaha
View media item 388704

Yo, I just wanted to say everyone on this thread is legit, helpful, and really chill!

It's really nice to see the community help each other out!

happy.gif

i was fortunate to have a friends and family coupon before and one time there was indeed a promo of a percent off all shoes (this was at a clearance store so there is no hash wall because EVERYTHING is a hash wall) I don't want to say it was 20%, but it could be it was a while, and it stacked with the coupon.

It's the apparel they never have any deals at least in clearance stores during the FnF, at regular outlet stores you will notice also less deals also during the FnF.

but damn couldnt score a coupon from anyone in the Bay this year..

Pm'd

Two F&Fs ago, I was able to stack the coupon with the additional 20 on the hash. It was nice!

has anyone been to the hillsboro outlet in tx? i have time to go either there or the tanger outlet. i heard hillsboro is a clearance store but its about 45 mins further away from me

will post updates

has anyone been to the hillsboro outlet in tx? i have time to go either there or the tanger outlet. i heard hillsboro is a clearance store but its about 45 mins further away from me

will post updates

you could call both to kind of get a feel for what they have. you can explain that you are traveling to 1 outlet today and you are choosing between 1 of the 2 stores. hopefully, the employee can give you a sales pitch to make you want to visit them over the other place.
I hear clearance outlets are better but very random.

Last edited:
you could call both to kind of get a feel for what they have. you can explain that you are traveling to 1 outlet today and you are choosing between 1 of the 2 stores. hopefully, the employee can give you a sales pitch to make you want to visit them over the other place.
I hear clearance outlets are better but very random.

good idea..ill try that. not looking for anything in particular so random may be good.

The Air Max 90 Premium “Poison Green” are available for $49.99

Pigeon Forge
1 (865) 453-7907
(333888-302)

I think it depends on the store. Some have the percentage off the hash wall plus the F&F discount. I got lunar trainers once for 5 bucks because of that.

Black/Black Lebron IX for $109.99 with additional 30%off bringing it to $77.00

Birch run

1 (989) 624-6100
(469764-001)

$109.99 with additional 30%off which makes it $77.00
credit goes to sneaker steal.  but didn't have anything over 8.5 yesterday

San leandro update

More 2012 jordans with the heel inserts behind the counter. Also sz 10 jordan 1 retro michigans and txt. Also one sz 8 snowboarding boots.

Saw one sz 11c girls jordan retro 8 and 4c.
One sz xl destroyer jacket..style 485059. Msrp $550 for $99.99

Last edited:
I'm dropping off a pair of white Foamposites in size 8.5 at San Leandro if anyone wants to pick them up.

Just left Nike outlet citadel, they got FlyKnits in random sizes 8-10.5 (blue/volt I believe) some roshe woven dark atomic teal colorway and janoski black wingtip mids. Also some woven black slip ons in 11-1.5.

And before some ask, Brook's say Thriller because he is a HUGE Michael Jackson fan. No joke.

Just left Nike outlet citadel, they got FlyKnits in random sizes 8-10.5 (blue/volt I believe) some roshe woven dark atomic teal colorway and janoski black wingtip mids. Also some woven black slip ons in 11-1.5.

What did those Woven slip ons look like?

Noob question: At Nike outlets, do they stock new items on specific days or do they just put it on shelves as it arrives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom