OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...Just called Deer Park and San Leandro outlets...if dude was able to get them for $14.99 great for him. From what the associate were telling me is that they were running the 20% off the hash wall but nothing in size 11 or 11.5 for that cheap. They did however let me know that larger sizes like 13-17 were marked down tremendously but nothing smaller. If anybody has any additional info in were I can get them for the low like that....let me know.

Ok...Just called Deer Park and San Leandro outlets...if dude was able to get them for $14.99 great for him. From what the associate were telling me is that they were running the 20% off the hash wall but nothing in size 11 or 11.5 for that cheap. They did however let me know that larger sizes like 13-17 were marked down tremendously but nothing smaller. If anybody has any additional info in were I can get them for the low like that....let me know.
Did they both still have the 13-17 available, or was it one of the two?

Men's Air Max 2013 sold out at Lebanon, TN Clearance Store. Person did say they had womens' ones though.

what was the pricing on am2013s? the volt, red, and blue CWs or something else. Wondering if they would be included on the 30 % upcoming this weekend if available anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Men's Air Max 2013 sold out at Lebanon, TN Clearance Store. Person did say they had womens' ones though.

what was the pricing on am2013s? the volt, red, and blue CWs or something else. Wondering if they would be included on the 30 % upcoming this weekend if available anywhere.

Thanks in advance

pricing wont matter especially since its a clearance store and because many stores have different prices.

Was just at San Leandro during lunch...did not see any Jordan 2012 for 14.99.  They had some Jordan Retro Crimsons, 2 8s and 2 11s that sold out.  They still have GS size Red Barkleys.  Nothing new, other than copped a pair of Roshe Run for $49.99 and Lebron Slippers.

Still a few Flight 89 in 11s and saw some Bo Jackson's Quickstrikes in sz 10-11.

Last edited:
The Jordan 2012 for 14.99 at San Leandro mustve been just a leftover when they had a sale two Saturday's ago after the renovation, they had a bunch of random shoes that are dirty on sale from 9.99 to 14.99.  They're all probably gone now since nothing sits at that clearance store especially on weekends.

Thanks in advance
Only asked if they had any AM2013's left. Didn't bother asking what color they were when they told me they're out of it. Price was $100 (2 pages back).

I don't know if anybody's currently on the lookout for this thing but they are available at TJ Maxx Burbank Empire Center for $16.99 (Original retail @ $40). They also had forearm sleeves for $14.99 (Original retail @ $30). Size was either S/M or L/XL.

Marshalls Burbank Empire Center had the Air Max Pillars in Navy Blue/Yellow but I don't remember the sizes nor the price.

Hey man, do you know when the petaluma outlet has 20 or 30% off shoes on the backwall missing the box tops? i'm trying to go this week 

Black/Black Lebron IX for $109.99 with additional 30%off bringing it to $77.00

Birch run

1 (989) 624-6100
(469764-001)

$109.99 with additional 30%off which makes it $77.00

Hey man, do you know when the petaluma outlet has 20 or 30% off shoes on the backwall missing the box tops? i'm trying to go this week 
Call on Thursday and find out if they're having that kind of sale. Sales usually start Thursday and end on Sunday. They can't tell you the day before because they're only usually told on the day itself.

oh alright thanks man, i'm going to the friends and family event this thursday or friday, hopefully they have that back wall deal as well

oh alright thanks man, i'm going to the friends and family event this thursday or friday, hopefully they have that back wall deal as well

I don't think they would have the Extra % off the Hash Wall during a Friends and Family Event weekend. It would end up being too much of a discount at once. I've never seen them do this and highly doubt it would ever happen. Not saying it's impossible, just highly improbable.

Glad you scored homie :smile:
thanks man. When she told me my total was 160 i told her that the first person i talked said they were 14.99 and she fixed it. Might have been the deluxe cuz they were 80 but hey either way its a steal!

i was fortunate to have a friends and family coupon before and one time there was indeed a promo of a percent off all shoes (this was at a clearance store so there is no hash wall because EVERYTHING is a hash wall) I don't want to say it was 20%, but it could be it was a while, and it stacked with the coupon.

It's the apparel they never have any deals at least in clearance stores during the FnF, at regular outlet stores you will notice also less deals also during the FnF.

but damn couldnt score a coupon from anyone in the Bay this year..

I've found some decent stuff at Ross/Marshall's from time to time..I found 2 pairs/colorways of 97 uptempos at Ross, kobe 6s, blazers, jordan 2012s..they usually have huge sizes now ..it seems like Ross is getting less and Marshall's is getting more these days ...I found some compression football pants that retail for $180 for $20 at Marshall's and a Mitchell and ness throwback Doug Williams jersey (4x) for $60

Last edited:
I've found some decent stuff at Ross/Marshall's from time to time..I found 2 pairs/colorways of 97 uptempos at Ross, kobe 6s, blazers, jordan 2012s..they usually have huge sizes now ..it seems like Ross is getting less and Marshall's is getting more these days ...I found some compression football pants that retail for $180 for $20 at Marshall's and a Mitchell and ness throwback Doug Williams jersey (4x) for $60
I've found a pair of Jordan Rare Airs size 18 for $11.99, Nike Hyperdunks Size 22 for $3.99, and jordan trunners, nothing else 

i was fortunate to have a friends and family coupon before and one time there was indeed a promo of a percent off all shoes (this was at a clearance store so there is no hash wall because EVERYTHING is a hash wall) I don't want to say it was 20%, but it could be it was a while, and it stacked with the coupon.

It's the apparel they never have any deals at least in clearance stores during the FnF, at regular outlet stores you will notice also less deals also during the FnF.

but damn couldnt score a coupon from anyone in the Bay this year..
damn hope i can score some dope stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom