OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep us posted. I called yesterday and they won't do phone orders until Monday and also certain items (including KD) are excluded from phone orders.

Nike sawgrass

hyperdunk+ usa and blue/purple scattered sizes on hash wall $79 + 20%off

kobe 7 black $79 fsr

hyperdunk elite white $89 fsr

miami dolphins shirts/jerseys all on clearance

More info on the free run's on the top left corner please? Style-code and number would be appreciated. Thank you

I left, I'll try to stop back on Saturday on my way home from Santa Ynez. They are $89.99 and they had almost a FSR. I'm not sure about the style code though.

I think the superbowl logos were $60. But the regular ones and the black/red ones were $30. These weren't part of the sale. They also have Kobe 8 Blue Strata GS sizes only. 

Also had

Niner jerseys Crabtree, Davis, Moss, A. Smith.

Raider jerseys McFadden and Palmer for raider fans...

MELO M9 all black in 9.5-11 

Air Max 1 Prestige 10

Jordan Flight Club '91 in various sizes and colors

They had KD V.. last one I saw was copped before I got to it. 

The cashier said they never got any retro 7s but they did have Spizike and Lebron X and 9s in the back counter yesterday. I went around 530PM.

San Leandro Clearance update: Was at the store yesterday but today seemed to be less cool items.  They had some nice cool looking Nike White Elite jackets that had alot of the reflective 3M material on it.  I think it is called the ELITE 2.0 MADNESS JACKET..w/discount came out to be $29.99  

They had some shoes in the center area (mainly the dual/triple color suede/velvet looking shoes that looks pretty vintage, no tech to it.  high tops and low tops.) for $14.99 + 20% off.  

Only cool shoes I was able to cop...Lunar Safari Fuse+ in sz 11 ($39.99), and Nike Air Max 97 Red CVS in 10.5 ($55.99) (they had plenty of those in size 11).  For bigger feet, saw a guy trying on black/blue durant V, and all grey/silver Blake Griffins w/the "BG" on the tongue of the shoe.  Also saw a size 10 Free Run +2 Navy LTR NRG

Lunarglide +4 10.5 VOLTs also were available (only a few pairs).

Saw Air Max 1 Premium all BLACK suede in sz 10.5

Melo M9s and M8s in various sizes. Mainly all blk ones in the M9s and the Blue (knicks colors) on the M8.  Saw a pair of Dunk Hi Olympic in sz 10.5

Women Shoes:  Saw a size 7 and 8, neon pink Flyknit Lunar 1 for $99.99 (don't forget the 20% off discount on top of that), saw a couple 6.5 Rosche Woven all black, size 6 Free Run +2 DBs

Only 49ers jerseys I saw was a couple Alex Smiths, 1 Davis, and a few all black Randy Moss.  As for Raiders, I only saw FORDs

Last edited:
I think the superbowl logos were $60. But the regular ones and the black/red ones were $30. These weren't part of the sale. They also have Kobe 8 Blue Strata GS sizes only. 

Also had

Niner jerseys Crabtree, Davis, Moss, A. Smith.

Raider jerseys McFadden and Palmer for raider fans...

MELO M9 all black in 9.5-11 

Air Max 1 Prestige 10

Jordan Flight Club '91 in various sizes and colors

They had KD V.. last one I saw was copped before I got to it. 

The cashier said they never got any retro 7s but they did have Spizike and Lebron X and 9s in the back counter yesterday. I went around 530PM.
Are we talking about Aldon Smith or Alex Smith?

Some stores are having various sales until Sunday. Been calling around and some say 20% off select footwear, 20% women's sandals, 40% off clearance apparel, 50% off winter gear (not all inclusive, varies per outlet). A nice lady also told me that they don't really know when these sales are going to happen, they are simply told on the day it starts. She said it usually coincides with holidays or sometimes it's at the discretion of their district manager.

EDIT: When they have these sales, do they always say it on the phone greeting? Or sometimes they forget to update it and you have to ask an employee?

Last edited:
Some stores are having various sales until Sunday. Been calling around and some say 20% off select footwear, 20% women's sandals, 40% off clearance apparel, 50% off winter gear (not all inclusive, varies per outlet). A nice lady also told me that they don't really know when these sales are going to happen, they are simply told on the day it starts. She said it usually coincides with holidays or sometimes it's at the discretion of their district manager.

EDIT: When they have these sales, do they always say it on the phone greeting? Or sometimes they forget to update it and you have to ask an employee?
It's true, outlets won't know if they have a sale going on until they get that email from corporate, but sales usually start on Thursdays.

If it's a major sale some outlets will include it in their phone greetings. Major meaning like black Friday sales and etc. If a outlet is getting a large volume of calls regarding a popular sneaker release, they might mention in the recording how they will it handle it, but last time I remember that happening was the Banned 1s.

Are ALL HASH wall prices regardless if it's at a factory store or clearance store, the same price?

Are ALL HASH wall prices regardless if it's at a factory store or clearance store, the same price?

Not necessarily.

Different stores mark down differently, and at different paces.

Clearance outlets at one point had a price cap, meaning everything there was like 49.99 or less. That number has changed upwards over time. By now, there might not even be a cap at all. I'm not certain.

If J or Supa or somebody sees this, they might know the current specifics.

Last edited:
Don't Know If Posted But Aurora IL outlet has 4 lebron X's lava's, dunkmans, carbon's and Floridian's, for 139.99. Also have these samples elite slides sz 9's only for 29.99

Also have bred CW

Last edited:
Merrimack NH had a couple of Metallic Silver Kobe VI on the Hash Wall (8, 8.5, 10 that I saw) 99.99 and then 20% off.

FSR of Black/Anthracite LeBron 9 for 139.99

Gilroy, CA - 4/12/2013

Hope people find this useful.

50% off outerwear rack. 20% off hash wall shoes. Yes those are Fire Red Vs, behind counter. Didn't check or care for them because I don't like those. There was no additional percentage off clearance TEES like you usually see, just the 50% off the clearance outerwear only. Yes there are RAIDERS AND 49ERS NFL Jerseys for I forgot, $40-50. The SF one I only saw #11 Smith. For raiders i don't know nor do I care for them, but their jersey is the BETTER one with the embroidered patch numbers. The 49ers one is just screened printed, BUT both same price.

The Lebron X was FSR from small to sizes 12 and up IIRC. People were trying them on, but generally passing. I mean its only like $30 off retail? Is it really worth phone ordering these, after shipping I bet you can find a better deal local at other shoe stores that may even let you use coupons like bday coupon rewards points etc.

For kids or your ladies with who wear 6.5Y, they have 2 size 6.5Y Lebron X on the hash wall. $79 + 20% off. It looks like pressure colorway but its not, cause the sole is black. I don't know if thats a GS only colorway, i dont follow the lebron line that much this year. But good deal if they looking for Lebron Xs. There is also Lebron 9 GS in the Cool Grey color. It was like $60 something.

20130412193621.jpg

20130412193340.jpg

71763557.jpg

16463388.jpg

20130412193903.jpg

64237453.jpg

20130412193529.jpg

20130412193601.jpg

20130412192951.jpg

95900716.jpg

20130412193501.jpg

Thanks to the guy that posted the kobe 7 at Ross. I was able to pick up kobe 7 sharks for dirt cheap at the one across the street from me. Thanks again bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom