Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Originally Posted by thejoker0077

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eagles gonna get this one asante on fitzgerald and we got this.

dude looks like a shrimp next to Fitz, but I hope our D can continue to pressure Kurtis. Hopefully, Westbrook can do some damage after some sub-par weeks due to his knee. I'm so pumped for this game it's like 3 degrees outside and I don't even need my heat on
laugh.gif

ya but hes still one one of the best corners in the league plus dawkins knocing the sh*t out of fitzgeral or bolding on a pass over the middle
pimp.gif

yeah. I have full confidence in our secondary, but just like the Giants when they had Plax, I fear that "jump ball" qb's throw against us

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

All these media pundits really love the Cardinals.

Well, like I said before I don't really mind that at all..it'll just motivate the Eagles even more.
pimp.gif
58 minutes to go.

Giants receivers got open on the Eagles CB rather easily, too bad Eli couldn't throw a spiral in the wind to save his life.

I think Boldin/Fitz will have no prioblem vs the Eagles D since they are more dynamic than the Giants receivers, but the Cards will lose if they shy away fromthe run (even if they get nothing from it) and Kurt gets too pass happy.

Cards by 4 (only if their D plays the way they have been the past 2 weeks and they are balanced on the O).

LLLLLLOCK IT UP!

lalalalalalalalalalalooccckkk it up.

Philly's pass rush is going to be on Warner all day. He is going to melt under that pressure from their front 7.

And Asante will have a pick in this one, no doubt.

dude looks like a shrimp next to Fitz, but I hope our D can continue to pressure Kurtis. Hopefully, Westbrook can do some damage after some sub-par weeks due to his knee. I'm so pumped for this game it's like 3 degrees outside and I don't even need my heat on
laugh.gif

ya but hes still one one of the best corners in the league plus dawkins knocing the sh*t out of fitzgeral or bolding on a pass over the middle
pimp.gif

yeah. I have full confidence in our secondary, but just like the Giants when they had Plax, I fear that "jump ball" qb's throw against us

fitzgeralds only 6'3 tho asant 5'10 plax is 6'5 big difference i aint saying fitz cant go up nd get it but plax is a beast at that

[h1]Arpaio to let inmates watch Cardinals game[/h1]
77 comments by Beth Duckett - Jan. 17, 2009 09:12 AM
The Arizona Republic

Even Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has Cardinals fever.

The county's 10,000 inmates, including those at Tent City, will be allowed to watch Sunday's game between the Arizona Cardinals and Philadelphia Eagles - an unprecedented move, as Arpaio normally permits them to watch only The Weather Channel, C-SPAN and The Food Network.

Arpaio issued the order Friday, yielding to the Valleywide fervor that has surrounded the game. If the Cardinals win, they will compete in the Super Bowl against the Baltimore Ravens or Pittsburgh Steelers, who also play Sunday.

Arpaio's tough stance on jail conditions also forces inmates to wear pink underwear. The most recent big name to don the special undies: rapper DMX. He is serving time as he awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to charges of animal-cruelty, drug possession and theft.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

fitzgeralds only 6'3 tho asant 5'10 plax is 6'5 big difference i aint saying fitz cant go up nd get it but plax is a beast at that

truth, however IMO fitz makes those 2 inches up with his leaping ability, sure plex is tall but is nowhere near the take off as fitz.

-smile

Was Dawk speaking in some alien language right there?
laugh.gif

dude sounded like a turkey/ mars attacks dude collab

Brian Dawkins, again, going lunie during the Fox show. This fool was running around singin "here I go" to the Mystikal instrumental playing in thestadium!

roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Was Dawk speaking in some alien language right there?
laugh.gif

dude sounded like a turkey/ mars attacks dude collab

Dude was saying "here I am here I am" I'm glad he made it to the stadium LOL

Back
Top Bottom