Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

For some reason it seems like Eagles are slowly becoming underdogs in this..

Ahhhh Sunday needs to get here..
ohwell.gif

It's funny how the national media seems to be automatically counting out the Eagles because Arizona has home field as if it's going to make THAT muchof a difference. Philly didn't even have Zant in the reg season game and still handled Fitz and a 100% Boldin well. Philly just needs to just stick totheir assignments on D and get pressure on Warner(he'll get easily exposed); Then stay with a balanced Offense and keep the game out of reach(Eagles havebeen so much better at closing out games this season.)

With that being said, good luck tomorrow Cards fans..it should be a
pimp.gif
game. The Cardinals is the only non-Eagles team I like besides the Chargers.

Look for #84-Baskett to show out tomorrow, 5 catches for 61 yards w/ 1 touchdown.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

sike but he will have a good block on a running touchdown for Buck
grin.gif

Go Eagles!!!

does anyone also realize when the Eagles won by 28 earlier in the season Asante wasnt even playing?

and all this talk about Arizona's run game all the sudden....PLEASE

Edge had like 17 carries for 58 yards against Carolina

Carolina game was a damn fluke, I will give a lil credit to AZ defense but Jake Delhomme simply imploded, any D woulda done the same thing in that game

also when we won earlier in the year our D was playing nowhere near the level it is now, we are even better

Originally Posted by StillIn729

does anyone also realize when the Eagles won by 28 earlier in the season Asante wasnt even playing?

Carolina game was a damn fluke, I will give a lil credit to AZ defense but Jake Delhomme simply imploded, any D woulda done the same thing in that game

also when we won earlier in the year our D was playing nowhere near the level it is now, we are even better
Honestly though, I'd rather us be the underdogs..makes it easier for us.

Like Dawk said..."They don't respect us!!!"

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Honestly though, I'd rather us be the underdogs..makes it easier for us.

Like Dawk said..."They don't respect us!!!"

Thats the Truth THEY Dont RESPECT US FANS and Our TEAM.

But few hours from now we will see who will rep the NFC in the Superbowl!

E-A-G-L-E-S>>>>> EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

yeah 3 pm eastern is late, but I have ZONA by 9 over the Philly Eags. I love McNabb and all because he has the same birthday as me, but I just don't seehim winning this game.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

yeah 3 pm eastern is late, but I have ZONA by 9 over the Philly Eags. I love McNabb and all because he has the same birthday as me, but I just don't see him winning this game.
laugh.gif
not happening

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I wish this was a 10am PST start
really? i would think west coasters would appreciate a 12pm start...id be pissed if it started at 10am
laugh.gif

well, i'm actually a morning person. I wake up around 630A - 7A everyday
frown.gif

So 10AM couldn't come soon enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thejoker0077

eagles gonna get this one asante on fitzgerald and we got this.

dude looks like a shrimp next to Fitz, but I hope our D can continue to pressure Kurtis. Hopefully, Westbrook can do some damage after some sub-par weeks dueto his knee. I'm so pumped for this game it's like 3 degrees outside and I don't even need my heat on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by thejoker0077

eagles gonna get this one asante on fitzgerald and we got this.

dude looks like a shrimp next to Fitz, but I hope our D can continue to pressure Kurtis. Hopefully, Westbrook can do some damage after some sub-par weeks due to his knee. I'm so pumped for this game it's like 3 degrees outside and I don't even need my heat on
laugh.gif

ya but hes still one one of the best corners in the league plus dawkins knocing the sh*t out of fitzgeral or bolding on a pass over the middle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

really? i would think west coasters would appreciate a 12pm start...id be pissed if it started at 10am
laugh.gif

10am starts FTL. I'm glad it starts at noon, would even like if it were starting later. Football lasting longer through the evening FTW.

QFT

I'm use to the morning games. I think it would nice to live in hawaii also, since the game would be at 7am
eek.gif
laugh.gif

-smile

EDIT:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

10am starts FTL. I'm glad it starts at noon, would even like if it were starting later. Football lasting longer through the evening FTW.

^^yeah, the only downside is nothing to do in the evening
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom