Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

its all in the making....
First Black President of U.S.-Obama.
MLK Day this Monday.
Mike Singletary next Black H.C. in NFL
'Notorious' Movie of famous Black rapper B.I.G. opens this weekend

Black Head Coach VS Black QB
Pittsburgh Steelers VS Philadelphia Eagles.

book it.

Brian Westbrook is and has been overrated for a long time now. Just wanted to get that out there. Stir something up. It's McNabb who is and always was thecatalyst of that team. Westbrook, as versatile as he his, has been prone to being hurt. Not injured, but hurt. He's only been over 1,000 yards rushingtwice. And he avgs. about 1,300 total yards a season. That's not that great if you ask me. If you believe it keeps the D honest, then ok. But, I think ithas much more to do with McNabb performing than Westbrook. Just a thought...And I will stand by it, even though others will probably strongly disagree. Youguys are all wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by orlando827

its all in the making....
First Black President of U.S.-Obama.
MLK Day this Monday.
Mike Singletary next Black H.C. in NFL
'Notorious' Movie of famous Black rapper B.I.G. opens this weekend

Black Head Coach VS Black QB
Pittsburgh Steelers VS Philadelphia Eagles.

book it.
LOL @ Notorious
laugh.gif

Plans for Killa Season 2 are being discussed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Brian Westbrook is and has been overrated for a long time now. Just wanted to get that out there. Stir something up. It's McNabb who is and always was the catalyst of that team. Westbrook, as versatile as he his, has been prone to being hurt. Not injured, but hurt. He's only been over 1,000 yards rushing twice. And he avgs. about 1,300 total yards a season. That's not that great if you ask me. If you believe it keeps the D honest, then ok. But, I think it has much more to do with McNabb performing than Westbrook. Just a thought...And I will stand by it, even though others will probably strongly disagree. You guys are all wrong.
laugh.gif
You can't be serious. Don't let a high ankle sprain since week 5 make you forget what he has accomplished.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Brian Westbrook is and has been overrated for a long time now. Just wanted to get that out there. Stir something up. It's McNabb who is and always was the catalyst of that team. Westbrook, as versatile as he his, has been prone to being hurt. Not injured, but hurt. He's only been over 1,000 yards rushing twice. And he avgs. about 1,300 total yards a season. That's not that great if you ask me. If you believe it keeps the D honest, then ok. But, I think it has much more to do with McNabb performing than Westbrook. Just a thought...And I will stand by it, even though others will probably strongly disagree. You guys are all wrong.
laugh.gif
You can't be serious. Don't let a high ankle sprain since week 5 make you forget what he has accomplished.

What?

laugh.gif

What?
You couldn't comprehend that? Westbrook sprained his ankle week 5 versus the ********. He hasn't looked the same since. I wonder why. Hadhe put up another 2000+ total yards season, you wouldn't have written what you did.

I'm so hyped for this game
pimp.gif

And to be honest, even if we do manage to lose..I'd rather lose to the Cardinals than the Giants.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What?
You couldn't comprehend that? Westbrook sprained his ankle week 5 versus the ********. He hasn't looked the same since. I wonder why. Had he put up another 2000+ total yards season, you wouldn't have written what you did.

No no. I comprehend. I just wanted to know what he accomplished. And I still don't see any valid points. The thing you're missing....HE'SALWAY'S HURT. What good is he? If he wasn't so injury proned...Dating back to him ever coming into the league, then yeah, I probably wouldn't havesaid that. I'm not someone who always goes by the numbers, but his production is eh to me. Of course, he's going to get those rec. yards when theEagles don't have any talent at WR. You won't convince me otherwise. THe statement might seem outlandish, but i've been bringing this to the tablefor years and I'm not seeing it. McNabb carries that team. You get rid of McNabb, that team with Westbrook isn't even going to sniff the playoffs.Westbrook has been getting credit for what McNabb has been doing year in and year out. Westbrook is nearly invinsible (not in a good way) in these playoffs.Don't feed me any decoy crap either. He is absolutely ineffective. Also, don't say he's hurt, because that's half my point.

laugh.gif

What?
You couldn't comprehend that? Westbrook sprained his ankle week 5 versus the ********. He hasn't looked the same since. I wonder why. Had he put up another 2000+ total yards season, you wouldn't have written what you did.

No no. I comprehend. I just wanted to know what he accomplished. And I still don't see any valid points. The thing you're missing....HE'S ALWAY'S HURT. What good is he? If he wasn't so injury proned...Dating back to him ever coming into the league, then yeah, I probably wouldn't have said that. I'm not someone who always goes by the numbers, but his production is eh to me. Of course, he's going to get those rec. yards when the Eagles don't have any talent at WR. You won't convince me otherwise. THe statement might seem outlandish, but i've been bringing this to the table for years and I'm not seeing it. McNabb carries that team. You get rid of McNabb, that team with Westbrook isn't even going to sniff the playoffs. Westbrook has been getting credit for what McNabb has been doing year in and year out. Westbrook is nearly invinsible (not in a good way) in these playoffs. Don't feed me any decoy crap either. He is absolutely ineffective. Also, don't say he's hurt, because that's half my point.
care to explain what happened in 2006 then?

I didn't realize there were as many Eagles fans on this board.

This game cannot come soon enough.

I definitely feel you guys on that. This week has gone by slow. I really cannot wait for this game. This anticipation is just killing me.

Philly spanked AZ earlier in the season.

Now it looks as if AZ has improved dramatically

But are they 30 points better than they were a month ago?

This game really is a toss-up in my opinion..

Both teams are coming off great wins on the road where they were considered as underdogs and both teams look like they've found their stride. If Warnergets Fitzgerald and Boldin going early, they'll take this one. That being said..

Eagles by 4

Back
Top Bottom