OFFICIAL: Atlanta Falcons VS San Diego Chargers

LTB and Rust, I got some cocktail bombs ready to go.

Let me know when you guys are ready.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

LTB and Rust, I got some cocktail bombs ready to go.

Let me know when you guys are ready.
mad.gif

Normally I would still have the faith. But this sucks. Its quite ironic how NORMally starts...
grin.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]ATL got the win.... chicka chicka oww... PUT A RING ON IT FTL!!!!!!!!!!!1[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]ATL got the win.... chicka chicka oww... PUT A RING ON IT FTL!!!!!!!!!!!1[/color]

No we don't. We are going to run it with Turner. He's going to get tackled. Get up, give the ball to the ref's...The Refs will intern say he fumbled and award the Chargers the ball at the 2 yard line.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

No we don't. We are going to run it with Turner. He's going to get tackled. Get up, give the ball to the ref's... The Refs will intern say he fumbled and award the Chargers the ball at the 2 yard line.
indifferent.gif

Relax dude...stop whining, you caught some bad breaks but your teams going to win and your teams going to the playoffs. Smile. -_-

Game's over now, Atlanta's in field goal range and SD has no time outs left.

SD had too many wasted opportunities. Offensive line is terrible, can't help the run and can't protect the QB.

Time for AJ to plan for the draft and maybe look for a new coach.

No we don't. We are going to run it with Turner. He's going to get tackled. Get up, give the ball to the ref's...The Refs will intern say he fumbled and award the Chargers the ball at the 2 yard line.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Game's over now, Atlanta's in field goal range and SD has no time outs left.

SD had too many wasted opportunities. Offensive line is terrible, can't help the run and can't protect the QB.

Time for AJ to plan for the draft and maybe look for a new coach.

I hope this happens. Terrible game by the Chargers. We wasted soo many golden opportunities.
sick.gif
at our Oline and Secondary.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Well Rust you still got those Lakers but they better watch out for my SPURS

HAHA. I just took of my LT Charger jersey and put on my old #!% messed up grungy old Magic Jersey.

SDs line is terrible this year. Even with a decent running back an efficient line would make him an effective contributor on the offensive side of the ball.This off season the Chargers need to get linemen as well as players on the defensive side of the ball. Cromartie's season last year is looking like a flukeas each game passes. Norv Turner will be gone after this year. They started the same way last year as a result of his coaching but were able to turn it around.This team is damn near unwatchable. To think that they were favorites to represent the AFC in the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

SDs line is terrible this year. Even with a decent running back an efficient line would make him an effective contributor on the offensive side of the ball. This off season the Chargers need to get linemen as well as players on the defensive side of the ball. Cromartie's season last year is looking like a fluke as each game passes. Norv Turner will be gone after this year. They started the same way last year as a result of his coaching but were able to turn it around. This team is damn near unwatchable. To think that they were favorites to represent the AFC in the Superbowl.
QFT.

It comes down to the big dudes that make up the defensive and offensive lines, success in football really is that simple.

The Chargers big dudes (except for the fantastic Jamal Williams and Shawne Merriman) are absolute garbage.

See the New York Giants and Tennessee Titans for examples of fine defensive and offensive lines. It isn't a fluke that these two teams are the cream ofthe crop in the NFL. The Chargers have better skill position players than either team, but we sit here at 4-8 asking for our coach to be burned at the stake.

Example: Merriman's effective pass rush reduced the time Cromartie had to guard a receiver or the QB would be put in a position where Cromartie or anothersecondary player could make a play on an errant pass.

Back
Top Bottom