Official Atlanta Hawks 2011-2012 Thread

teague 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish Jeff Teague would push the ball more, like full on sprint that thing up, any defense would be in panic mode...

I really wasn't feeling the bench at all, but they really came in and played good defense and ran the offense well.

T-Mac got hacked SOO many times going strong the hoop and he got a call once, dude still has some game after not impressing in the pre-season.

Not going to get excited until we are tested against the Heat and the Bulls later.

glad the hawks got the easy win and the starters didn't have to play too much, but they definitely can't get comfortable.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

I think the guys are buying into Larry drew ball movement...good basketball good defense..and Marvin Williams
eek.gif
Marvin Williams...looks like a different player man, he's all over these boards I freakin love it, and he's actually hitting the open 3. 
pimp.gif

The Hawks lost to the Rockets on NYE. Kyle Lowry dropped 18 assists
eek.gif

It's one of those classic letdown games the Hawks have, play well a game before, and get dominated the next night by a team we have no business losing to. They play the Heat tonight!

Everything is easy for Miami right now, Josh already two long jumpers and an early timeout not a good start...

Good to be down only 3 gotta tighten up the D, Josh Smith HAS to stop bailing the defense out, attack man.

Back
Top Bottom