OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

No luck on the pippens or penny's. All the footactions and footlocker had them on sale for 99 but no go on $50. anyone still have them at their locations?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

posted a thread about this

people who need sku numbers just look here

http://www.yo-styleshoe.com/
they are using product codes, not the same SKUs used by footlocker and footaction

Angel
whats the difference and where would you get the sku then
Footlokcer stores dont use the Nike Style codes (pickyourshoes.com flightclub.com etc) to locate there items....They use there own internalcataloge codes to sort merchandise....the product numbers can typically be found online as the product number....These number dont indicate the color codes sothey may or may not be able to help in the store or online or vice versa...the store and the webs use different systems...the numbers are very close but notalways identical....If you need the number typically you have to go to the store and ask them to scan the item and you'll get the code...or once youpurchase the item the code will be on the reciept....You can purchase items from the store and they will ship to your house..basically they search thedatabase, find what store has your item, then that store ships them to you....Its not as easy as nikefind..but if you can get the sku...its actually prettysimple...hope this helps.

Is dat ste LEGIT AirJordanXVIII? Have you ever order kicks from them?? If so let me know , Goodlooking out on more info on SKU's everyone , Imma gonnacheck a view wit my local FA , I'll Holla

I've managed to sneakerfind stuff in the UK just by using the Nike code

Could be totally different systems of course

Good Luck!
nike-zoom-kobe-iv-west-coast-1a.jpg

344335-001 $79.99 (call for sizes)

Kittery Outlet : (207)-451-6094

My sz 12 order for the Gold FLightposites was cancelled. Shoe is no longer available, then the CD IVs are at outlets, its been an L day...
frown.gif

Angel

yea i must've called right after UPandCOMING32, because they only had a sz. 11 and 14 left, hopefully he is willing to help the nt community out, since hissource was from nt. BTW i didnt think outlets could ship out purchases of more than $200 on credit cards....oh well

UPandCOMING32 i pmed you regarding a sz. 9 or 9.5, im not trying to knock your hustle, but give back to the community that hooked you up with the info, ill bewilling to pay on top of what u paid for but nothing outrageous.

My sz 12 order for the Gold FLightposites was cancelled. Shoe is no longer available, then the CD IVs are at outlets, its been an L day...
frown.gif

Angel
CDP IV's at the outlet!?!

called for carpe diems half an hour ago, all sold out. $*!# resellers. yes i'm mad.

i see some saltiness in here about the kobes... honestly, upandcoming32 gets his but he also contributes to this thread for his fair share of info.
pimp.gif
for dude for being on the ball.
smh for dude for calling him out cause he mad.

frown.gif

Angel
Damn i think mine will too. I just called they told me they are having a hard time tracking my FP1 down. They said that they are on the 4th storeorder and that they acknowledged my order. He told me its a good thing, but hes not sure if they will ship them. Did they call you to tell you that it gotcanceled? or how did you find out..

Originally Posted by davizzy

funkdoctor73 wrote:
Damn i think mine will too. I just called they told me they are having a hard time tracking my FP1 down. They said that they are on the 4th store order and that they acknowledged my order. He told me its a good thing, but hes not sure if they will ship them. Did they call you to tell you that it got canceled? or how did you find out..

I called the 1800 number on the receipt to check the status on my order and they said "sold out nationwide" and they can't fullfillmy order, so i have to get a refund. I placed my order Friday...

Angel

Originally Posted by davizzy

funkdoctor73 wrote:
Damn i think mine will too. I just called they told me they are having a hard time tracking my FP1 down. They said that they are on the 4th store order and that they acknowledged my order. He told me its a good thing, but hes not sure if they will ship them. Did they call you to tell you that it got canceled? or how did you find out..
I called the 1800 number on the receipt to check the status on my order and they said "sold out nationwide" and they can't fullfill my order, so i have to get a refund. I placed my order Friday...

Angel

i placed mine on Wednesday of last week, hope mine doesnt get canceled too. resellers prob just stacked up on all the sizes or something.

to the guys who are new and trying to bash upandcoming for copping (no one specifically, im just commenting off the recent salty posts), first i dont think hecopped 10 pairs, how would be able to do that with a 200 limit, 10 cc? you guys honestly think he has 10 different CCs? ok its possible but i doubt it. SECOND,he posts more and has helped many on this forum than you have, so let me ask what have you contributed? you say to give back to the community that has given somuch to you yet your post count says you've only given very little. if anything you sound like a lurker who has just signed up for absolutely no reason butto take and not give. so before you say anything, ask yourself what have you done to diss someone who has been around a lot longer than you have and who hasbeen actually contributing. big ups for joeysole for posting the info as always and to those who contribute to this thread. the more you call someone out theless likely they will help you in the future, so watch your words because they will come back and haunt you thats all im saying.

Back
Top Bottom