OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Just called Nike to do an outlet search for the Air Jordan's 1. Nothing came up in the outlets in my size 12, however she wouldn't stop talking about how some of the other Air Jordan 1's were showing up at some of the Nike Towns around the country. Some one else can try calling if they'd like, maybe you'll get different results.
I called and got the same answer you did.
mad.gif

Did Nikefind for the CDP 1's
Nike rep gave me these stores that "have them in a lot of sizes":

CLINTON FACTORY 860-669-4410 in CT
MYRTLE BEACH FACTORY 843-903-0110 in SC
CINCINNATI FACTORY STORE 513-539-4645 in OH
MILPITAS FACTORY STORE 408-942-6457 in CA
MILL STREAM FACTORY 717-396-1040 in PA

CALLED ALL OF THOSE, AND [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NOTHING[/color] FROM ANY STORES

Kind of interesting in my opinion......

Originally Posted by victoryballer

CALLED ALL OF THOSE, AND NOTHING FROM ANY STORES

Anyone know the price?
If they are more than $60,than its an easy pass.

it could be new inventory there getting this week just not unloaded when i was at jeffersonville they still had more to put out.

yea the only thing I think is the outlet just hasnt recieved them or unloaded them yet. I wonder what the price is on them

I gotta hit the Nordstrom Rack... people are telling me theyre getting North Face fleeces for $20 and flightposites for $50... ill start the car

22's are VERY Underrated and GO too your local FA too request them 2 find them , Anyone have the SKU?

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

22's are VERY Underrated and GO too your local FA too request them 2 find them , Anyone have the SKU?

can't stock locate packages at Footactions..i tried, MULTIPLE times.

Angel

1's are kinda an easy pass unless they are really cheap......Dude is right you can pretty much find them at most Footactions for $99 for both the 1'sand 22's....22's are wack but for a beater or balling kick why not....

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

You guys know the CDP 1 were $99 at Footactions and you could have got them XX2s as well right???

Angel

i wish my footactions actually had stuff, only thing i got fro there was some mcdavid gear and nash jerseys for $10 (sz xxl, if anyone wants em pm me)

Originally Posted by AlexF

I gotta hit the Nordstrom Rack... people are telling me theyre getting North Face fleeces for $20 and flightposites for $50... ill start the car

I didnt see any for 20, but the ones that were cheap were huge or in weird colors.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by AlexF

I didnt see any for 20, but the ones that were cheap were huge or in weird colors.
Agreed. +1

Originally Posted by victoryballer

CALLED ALL OF THOSE, AND NOTHING FROM ANY STORES

it might have been the white and red and black strap hi they were at both jeffersonville and cincy outlets saturday.

Haven't been on here for a while. Probably headed to either the Petaluma, Vacaville, or Gilroy outlets tomorrow. Anybody been to any of them lately andhave any updates or recommendations? Appreciate it.

If you're into running and are in the SF, Potrero Ross has four pairs (sz. 9-10) of Vomero4s in the green colorway for $45.

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

CDP 1s are at the outlets, whose got a style number?

pic stolen from fellow lurker/ebayer TONYSTARKS... ugghhh

332550-011 b-grade jordan 1 retro cdp somewhere in minnesota nike outlet
did PF have these?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

The infamous Tony Starks strikes again....lol

I thought he never came back from PR when he went there to get CDP 16s
laugh.gif

yo kidi lebron why are you constantly worried about what i have listed......what i get and from where has nothing to do with what people post in this thread oranywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom