OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

yo kidi lebron why are you constantly worried about what i have listed......what i get and from where has nothing to do with what people post in this thread or anywhere else.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

yo kidi lebron why are you constantly worried about what i have listed......what i get and from where has nothing to do with what people post in this thread or anywhere else.
eek.gif
uhh yea it does, we are all looking for the stuff you found and obviously youre lurking the thread and most likely benefiting from some of ourposts so why not share the info? i mean bgrade foam lite PEs and CDP 1s would have been nice

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

eek.gif
uhh yea it does, we are all looking for the stuff you found and obviously youre lurking the thread and most likely benefiting from some of our posts so why not share the info? i mean bgrade foam lite PEs and CDP 1s would have been nice

this is why this thread sucks now. atleast tonystark ain't on here bragging about what he copped and how many pairs. he's not obligated to help anyone.
grin.gif

Come on now guys. Why can't we just help one another out and not be so selfish. This thread is suppose to be insightful like it used to be and not a meansof clearing out stores and re-selling like there's no tomorrow.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

eek.gif
uhh yea it does, we are all looking for the stuff you found and obviously youre lurking the thread and most likely benefiting from some of our posts so why not share the info? i mean bgrade foam lite PEs and CDP 1s would have been nice

this is why this thread sucks now. atleast tonystark ain't on here bragging about what he copped and how many pairs. he's not obligated to help anyone.
grin.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by jaydimes18

Come on now guys. Why can't we just help one another out and not be so selfish. This thread is suppose to be insightful like it used to be and not a means of clearing out stores and re-selling like there's no tomorrow.

more or less what i'm trying to say. mods need to crackdown on some of these posters. this thread is not as helpful as it used to be, because of all thesestockroom pics and updates by users after the fact that they cleaned out all or most of the stock. then they come in posting all their pairs looking to resell.take that to the BS forum and keep this thread rolling.

agreed with what Mac said.....but all I'm saying is the stuff I get comes from places other than an outlet sometimes ( and not from info posted onNiketalk)! And this dude lebron keeps calling out my name like he's my girl......so let me do my thing like I have been and lebron you do you.....end ofstory!

I know I don't do too many legit or good posts of what's going on in shoe deals, but I do try to hook up what I can and look out for others who are onhere...All I do know is there are boat loads of lurkers and people who needlessly buy 5+ pairs of some shoe and leave none for others (kobe cds). I agree its afree country and you can buy as many as you want, but that doesn't erase the fact that you who do that are also huge !*@$!%$ and are the reason that someof the people who used to post good info don't anymore.

Anyway I went to the Ross in Westwood, CA (on wilshire blvd.) it had nothing, just piles of crap...I usually go in the late afternoon so I guess that has a lotto do with it.

I'll be going to Boston tomorrow and go to an outlet so I'll give a post if there is anything good.

BTW if anyone has an extra Kobe IV CD in a size 9.5-10 and is willing to hook it up for what they paid + shipping, holler.

Originally Posted by sberhane88

Haven't been on here for a while. Probably headed to either the Petaluma, Vacaville, or Gilroy outlets tomorrow. Anybody been to any of them lately and have any updates or recommendations? Appreciate it.

there was nothing interesting at vacaville.

there were jordan 2k9 for $99 and hydro 4 slippers for $20 (7,8,12,13,14)

on another note:
some one posted about target putting g-shocks on clearance. did these include all g-shocks or only selected ones because the target near me had them forregular price.

Just had my best Ross pickup ever. Nike Blazer X Loopwheeler. Only saw 1 pair and it was in my size. B-Grades, but $26.99 price tag more than makes up for it.If you're near a Ross, it might be worth a look.

loopblazerfront.jpg

One thing I prefer about Ross over Nordstrom Rack is the prices. Ross prices are always 20-34.99 whenever they actually have something worth buying. Nordstromrack will have the same pairs for 49.99.

Either way, I leave empty handed every time though. Just something I noticed.

i know this is a mostly shoe post, but...

all my La Nter's need to hit up TJ MAXX they just got a fresh shipment of LA hats New Era's and coopertowns for 7.99. they have a white/Black/red And alakers colorway LA hat, + the classic Blue colrway with a small white LA and all over LA silkscreen mini logos on the left front panel.

also had a white brown La, Gold La on white.

just saying... when do you see fitteds for 7.99 ?

agreed with what Mac said.....but all I'm saying is the stuff I get comes from places other than an outlet sometimes ( and not from info posted on Niketalk)! And this dude lebron keeps calling out my name like he's my girl......so let me do my thing like I have been and lebron you do you.....end of story!

granted you may come across stuff from other places, your gonna sit there and say you dont get info from NT? ****....... hes not calling you out, he says"look what this dude has" maybe its hit the outlets.... he aint sayin tinystarks is a @+**$ #*+ dude......

o and come on u can't call kidlebron a reseller. dude hooked me up with the CdP 7 info when they hit outlets. he's a good dude.

Here's the stuff that caught my eye:

2009-08-22201815.jpg

2009-08-22201856.jpg

2009-08-22201805.jpg

^old lady included in price
pimp.gif

The real highlight of Tanger:
P0003316.jpg

P0003315.jpg

P0003314.jpg

Asked 2 different people at the store do they do phone orders/ship and both said YES. Polos were 29.99 for size 8 AND 9 ONLY. This was clearly the best dealin the store, I don't know the other deals because the store was closing, but both store employees said the 8 and 9 polos are by far the best deal and theway the store was set up it was obvious that they were. They had plenty of colors, the only color I didn't really see spot on was a red, closest they hadto that was like a fuschia. They don't have blk at that price, they said the black will NEVER go on sale. I'm pretty sure they'd probably get ared in the future, but they had a good 20 colors AT LEAST. 8 and 9 is 2x and 3x correspondingly, but they 3x is really like a Large in a regular shirt, so itsbig for a lacoste but not really big in general if you never had one before. If you want help with one of the colors I posted hit me up and I'll give youthe style # while I still have the tags on em, but I'm sure if you talk to one of the employees and explain what type of colors you are looking for theywill work with you. They had a blue and a khaki bucket hat that was pretty tuff too but thats probably something you would need to try on in person.

631-208-8700

Originally Posted by MECKS

all my La Nter's need to hit up TJ MAXX they just got a fresh shipment of LA hats New Era's and coopertowns for 7.99. they have a white/Black/red And a lakers colorway LA hat, + the classic Blue colrway with a small white LA and all over LA silkscreen mini logos on the left front panel.

you know any good places to find Starter team caps? with the green bills. i never thought to check the maxx. I've also seen some decent b-grades at ross,no good sizes though; blue suede tier 0 HF tennis classics. 7.5 though
ohwell.gif

all my La Nter's need to hit up TJ MAXX they just got a fresh shipment of LA hats New Era's and coopertowns for 7.99. they have a white/Black/red And a lakers colorway LA hat, + the classic Blue colrway with a small white LA and all over LA silkscreen mini logos on the left front panel.

you know any good places to find Starter team caps? with the green bills. i never thought to check the maxx. I've also seen some decent b-grades at ross, no good sizes though; blue suede tier 0 HF tennis classics. 7.5 though
ohwell.gif
peep the sig
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

you know any good places to find Starter team caps? with the green bills. i never thought to check the maxx. I've also seen some decent b-grades at ross, no good sizes though; blue suede tier 0 HF tennis classics. 7.5 though
ohwell.gif
peep the sig
nerd.gif

i've seen your pickup posts.
pimp.gif
Imma show my boy your site, he's looking for the Starters, so i'm sure he'll be placing an order. if you knowany decent stores to look for deals on them i'd appreciate it. i find a bunch at flea markets.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom