OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

just fyi here in columbus there a place called aj wright they always have newera fitteds from 5.00-9.99 every week they have differnt ones i start postin aboutthere hats if anyone lookin for them.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Did Nikefind for the CDP 1's
Nike rep gave me these stores that "have them in a lot of sizes":

CLINTON FACTORY 860-669-4410 in CT
MYRTLE BEACH FACTORY 843-903-0110 in SC
CINCINNATI FACTORY STORE 513-539-4645 in OH
MILPITAS FACTORY STORE 408-942-6457 in CA
MILL STREAM FACTORY 717-396-1040 in PA

CALLED ALL OF THOSE, AND [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NOTHING[/color] FROM ANY STORES

Kind of interesting in my opinion......

Clinton, CT? Wow they never got anything. I live about 45 min from there, and if someone can confirm (I'll even try calling myself) that they have them in,and for a decent price, I'll make the trip. I'd even be willing to help out a COUPLE NTers, but you gotta pay price+tax+shipping. VictoryBaller I gotyou first since you took the time to look up the info. But we gotta find out they have them first.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by oldsole73

One reseller getting mad at another reseller.....you see it all here on niketalk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

o and come on u can't call kidlebron a reseller. dude hooked me up with the CdP 7 info when they hit outlets. he's a good dude.
ok.....a reseller with a heart.

lol we all resell to a certain degree. kid lebron is cool peeps and he openly admits hes a reseller. just check his hyperdunk thread. tony starks puts in hiswork so there is nothing to be mad at him about either.
and guys need to stop crying about this thread sucking. just appreciate the info that you do get as im sure peeps in here helped every viewer of this thread atleast 1 time.
im thankful for this thread for 1 reason. it has helped me get at least 1 pair of shoes that i would not have been able to get otherwise.
this thread seems to die from people crying all day and night.

Ive gotten HOT 411 on here
CDP Hare 7's in Northern California and B-Grade Bred 11's in AZ
Thankyou too whom ever posted any info But I wasnt able to pickup either Tuff Luck til I cop

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

Originally Posted by sberhane88

Haven't been on here for a while. Probably headed to either the Petaluma, Vacaville, or Gilroy outlets tomorrow. Anybody been to any of them lately and have any updates or recommendations? Appreciate it.

there was nothing interesting at vacaville.

there were jordan 2k9 for $99 and hydro 4 slippers for $20 (7,8,12,13,14)
good lookin out. looks like i'm headed to gilroy. ill post any worthy updates.

We have all come to grips with the reseller that waits in line for the highly coveted kicks and does a quick flip or the sneakerhead that held on to a og kickthat has gained value and resells but this new breed or "bargain ballers" is a joke...come on fellas these are outlet kicks B-grades and overstocks.Some of you cats just dont no any better so you continue to abuse the outlets...sort of like taking all the newspapers out of the machine after you put your inmoney instead of taking one like you are suppose to...just shows the character of those people.

Originally Posted by MECKS

i know this is a mostly shoe post, but...

all my La Nter's need to hit up TJ MAXX they just got a fresh shipment of LA hats New Era's and coopertowns for 7.99. they have a white/Black/red And a lakers colorway LA hat, + the classic Blue colrway with a small white LA and all over LA silkscreen mini logos on the left front panel.

also had a white brown La, Gold La on white.

just saying... when do you see fitteds for 7.99 ?
What TJ Maxx was this?

Originally Posted by skizzal23

pennynew4.jpg

Park City outlet utah
samples two pairs

Also had xx2 pe blk/vrsty 317141-002 for $69.99

i called and they said they dont have any 1/2 cents. dude didnt seem to knowledgeable tho so i guess im SOL. i have him the style number of 344646-401 and hestill didnt find them. interesting enuff tho he said they are 129.99 if found.

Ya i picked them up yesterday might have sold the rest. they were samples n they dont really know a lot at that outlet. but i paid 59.99$

When I was called I was transfered to footwear and a guy named Dave, asked for a sample on the back wall called air penny 1/2 cent, he said "yeah thefoamposite looking shoe I think I sold it let me check", sure enough they were sold.

Thanks for the post though.

skizzal23 how many pairs were there?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

We have all come to grips with the reseller that waits in line for the highly coveted kicks and does a quick flip or the sneakerhead that held on to a og kick that has gained value and resells but this new breed or "bargain ballers" is a joke...come on fellas these are outlet kicks B-grades and overstocks. Some of you cats just dont no any better so you continue to abuse the outlets...sort of like taking all the newspapers out of the machine after you put your in money instead of taking one like you are suppose to...just shows the character of those people.

I can relate to your ethical griping however, America is filled with savages looking to take advantages of the nice guys. Oh well

i feel you ninob1213 i speak no more.....on that note vacaville had nothing except some am90 31360-261 12-13 on hashwall 39.99

^

Thanks for the heads up though its still too much I'm willing to pay for them.

Also b-grade AJ12 nubucks have hit on eBay so be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

Thanks for the heads up though its still too much I'm willing to pay for them.

Also b-grade AJ12 nubucks have hit on eBay so be on the lookout.
Do you have a link to the Nubucks?

Not doubting, just couldnt find it

Back
Top Bottom