OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

Ebay seller airmax720

Say's he has 0 items for sale, but thanks
You must be looking at something wrong, check this he does not have the orange box in pics either, click the linkbelow to check pic:

STYLE: AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO
COLOR: BLACK/WHITE-UNIVERSITY BLUE
U.S. SIZE: MENS 9

Condition: New in box. They are B grade (cosmetic seconds) with tags marked. Pics below are of the actual shoes forsale. 100% authentic. I do not sell fakes.

Please be sure that you agree to these terms beforebidding/purchasing:

Shipping/handling details: USPS parcel post or priority mail with delivery confirmation withinthe US. No pickups. When choosing a shipping option please realize that parcel post can take as much as two weeks while priority mail generally takes a fewdays. USPS Express mail is the only shipping option for international buyers. This is the cheapest option with a tracking number. Any customs/duties taxes arethe responsibility of the buyer. I can't mark the item as a gift or declare a lower value.

Due to non paying bidders, payment is due immediately. Paypal only. I will only ship to theaddress on your payment. No exceptions.

Paypal transactions are guaranteed through their buyer protection policy. You will get exactly what is described. 100% authenticproducts only!

No returns/exchanges.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/airmax720/?action=view&current=july070.jpg

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by oldsole73

One reseller getting mad at another reseller.....you see it all here on niketalk.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

Ebay seller airmax720

Say's he has 0 items for sale, but thanks
You must be looking at something wrong, check this he does not have the orange box in pics either, click the link below to check pic:

STYLE: AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO
COLOR: BLACK/WHITE-UNIVERSITY BLUE
U.S. SIZE: MENS 9

Condition: New in box. They are B grade (cosmetic seconds) with tags marked. Pics below are of the actual shoes for sale. 100% authentic. I do not sell fakes.

Please be sure that you agree to these terms before bidding/purchasing:

Shipping/handling details: USPS parcel post or priority mail with delivery confirmation within the US. No pickups. When choosing a shipping option please realize that parcel post can take as much as two weeks while priority mail generally takes a few days. USPS Express mail is the only shipping option for international buyers. This is the cheapest option with a tracking number. Any customs/duties taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. I can't mark the item as a gift or declare a lower value.

Due to non paying bidders, payment is due immediately. Paypal only. I will only ship to the address on your payment. No exceptions.

Paypal transactions are guaranteed through their buyer protection policy. You will get exactly what is described. 100% authentic products only!

No returns/exchanges.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/airmax720/?action=view&current=july070.jpg

Damn, those are linty as hell..

How much are they?

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Seattle premium has a FSR of the white/black/red Jordan 1 High strap for $79.99

Did seattle have anything else good? I have a family member out there right now

great mall nike outlet had some jordan 2k9 if anyone is interested. they were 100$ i believe.

The TJ MAXX i went to was in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA if u go all the way up hawthorne its right there. and I've seen some starter caps up there. greenbill? i thought it was usually gray? i always hit up tj maxx, and marshalls? (might be mervyns i get confused with the two) and they usually have a decentselection of fitteds

bestbuy has the 8 track adapter for 26.99 - a coupon that expired in 1971 along with that old ahh technology kid lebron is referring too lol

so im on my roadtrip from CA to Rhode Island and made a stop at the vegas outlets...not sure if posted but thought id share anyways... all the shoes are forthe most part FSR

FSR 8/15 pack 229.99
aj 2009 (both the white cw and blk cw) 99.99
AJ high strap (forgot the price and color)
Lebron soldier 3 (blk/white/red) 69.99
flightclub (blk/red)
jordan true flights FSR
fusion 9 (white/blue) fsr
rasheed wallace AF1 (i think they were $139.99) FSR
lebron tee

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so im on my roadtrip from CA to Rhode Island and made a stop at the vegas outlets...not sure if posted but thought id share anyways... all the shoes are for the most part FSR

FSR 8/15 pack 229.99
aj 2009 (both the white cw and blk cw) 99.99
AJ high strap (forgot the price and color)
Lebron soldier 3 (blk/white/red) 69.99
flightclub (blk/red)
jordan true flights FSR
fusion 9 (white/blue) fsr
rasheed wallace AF1 (i think they were $139.99) FSR
lebron tee
Nike outlet south chicago has the witness mvp shirt.size large and up

i feel you ninob1213 i speak no more.....on that note vacaville had nothing except some am90 31360-261 12-13 on hashwall 39.99

Anyone know what color air max this is? Check google and pick your shoes and could not find them.

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

i feel you ninob1213 i speak no more.....on that note vacaville had nothing except some am90 31360-261 12-13 on hashwall 39.99

Anyone know what color air max this is? Check google and pick your shoes and could not find them.
probably these: http://www.pickyourshoes...._max90_pre_sable_red.htm

as for the tape adapter, hey, not all of us have brand new cars with built in mp3 player ports. i still use a tape adapter for my ipod in my trusty old honda.

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Anymore info on the jordan 1 cdp?

Well, I called the Clinton, CT outlet, which is the one near me, and the person I talked to said they had no 1's in stock. Maybe I'll call again today.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

For those of us who have Nike Outlets near us...
Labor Day Sale
30% off from 8/27 - 9/9
Any coupon needed? On everything? And for two whole weeks?!

Back
Top Bottom