OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Kid_LeBron^

wonder if their was more than the one pair because a guy just sold a sz 13 on ebay 2 days ago for cheap...
yea, i would def not doubt it, you already checked nikefind rite? i needed a pair as well

so where did those UWR VI's drop
grin.gif
nerd.gif

kid, yeah I checked nikefind, got the lamest response from the rep...

-rep "sorry those are sold out, I'm showing no sizes from a 6-16 let me check in another place"

-me "ok"

-rep "sorry I'm showing none available right now, but i have good news did you know if enough people like this shoe Nike can make them again"

- me "
indifferent.gif
...."

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Did we ever determine for sure if the outlets accept Nike gift cards on phone orders? I know some have in the past, but are they all supposed to?

Thanks!

I dont see why not, its just like debit/credit.
They usually do not take nike gift cards on phone orders, I was told that they need a credit card to confirm the address and this is supposed tobe all nike outlet policy. I was going to call nike right after I was told this but I never got around to it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Did we ever determine for sure if the outlets accept Nike gift cards on phone orders? I know some have in the past, but are they all supposed to?

Thanks!

I dont see why not, its just like debit/credit.
They usually do not take nike gift cards on phone orders, I was told that they need a credit card to confirm the address and this is supposed to be all nike outlet policy. I was going to call nike right after I was told this but I never got around to it
ohwell.gif
Stores aren't supposed to accept giftcards due to incidents where people's gift card numbers got stolen and used over the phone.

-rep "sorry those are sold out, I'm showing no sizes from a 6-16 let me check in another place"

-me "ok"

-rep "sorry I'm showing none available right now, but i have good news did you know if enough people like this shoe Nike can make them again"

- me "
indifferent.gif
...."
really? i find that hard to believe bc how many shoes have "we" have wanted and nike just stiff arm us? especially jordan brandhaha
eyes.gif

eek.gif
Footlocker was crazy tonight. I happened to stumble upon the 22/1 pack. And to my surprise they were on sale for $99.99
Yes Folks, $99.99. The manager told me the package sale would only be for today, I dunno if thats true. Picked up the last ones, sz 10.

-me "ok"

- me "
indifferent.gif
...."
lol i got that response before and i went silent.

Originally Posted by teddy54221

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Aurora IL update

1zwghas.jpg

$59.99 - AM97 wh/blk - scattered sizes (I remember seeing 8/8.5/11/12)
Damn I'd like those in a 9.5!!!

Yesssssss, size 11, ima have to look for those
got them at marshals for 50 about a month ago, they still had size like last week,, this is in turnersville nj

Looking for my son some back to school j's! Has anyone seen any? He wears a sz 6y. I remember the 3/20 cdp was at some outlets. Any help would be great.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

- me "
indifferent.gif
...."
really? i find that hard to believe bc how many shoes have "we" have wanted and nike just stiff arm us?
Pretty much my thoughts

Estero outlet update should be coming soon, hoping to head down in a couple of days.

Went to NR in Woodland Hills, CA and they had some sharkleys 9.5-10.5 and a pair of tailwinds in size 9...nothing else. I tried to find those Lebron Finals,but they werent there. If anyone finds them in CA please tell me in a size 9.5 or 10...thanks!

Ross in Westwood had nothing.

Back
Top Bottom