OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Zach13g wrote:

-rep "sorry I'm showing none available right now, but i have good news did you know if enough people like this shoe Nike can make them again"

- me "
indifferent.gif
...."
lol i got that response before and i went silent.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoehd

any updates from ontario mills outlet? gracias
i updated a few pages back. also, i updated in the last pages of the july thread. looking for anything in particular?

Just came back from a week spent in Las Vegas and I got some great deals with the FNF coupon. Good looking out to the Jermaine O'neal looking cat workingat Premium Outlets that hooked it up for me. Eat a d to the two cats on here that said they would send out a coupon, asked me for a small favor, took myaddress, and sent nothing. It's all good.

Premium Outlets- copped a jordan cutoff shirt ($14) and some nike ball shorts ($14), didn't see any good deals on kicks
Las Vegas Outlet Center- copped the white/gray/blue tailwinds ($42), the j-pack air trainer II sb's ($36.39), my second pair of lava 95's ($48.42), andsome kicks for my homeboy's baby (what's up jbv1).

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Just came back from a week spent in Las Vegas and I got some great deals with the FNF coupon. Good looking out to the Jermaine O'neal looking cat working at Premium Outlets that hooked it up for me. Eat a d to the two cats on here that said they would send out a coupon, asked me for a small favor, took my address, and sent nothing. It's all good.

Premium Outlets- copped a jordan cutoff shirt ($14) and some nike ball shorts ($14), didn't see any good deals on kicks
Las Vegas Outlet Center- copped the white/gray/blue tailwinds ($42), the j-pack air trainer II sb's ($36.39), my second pair of lava 95's ($48.42), and some kicks for my homeboy's baby (what's up jbv1).

Yo, wait a minute. Wait a MIN-U-ETTE!
I thought what happend in Vegas stayed in Vegas.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Just came back from a week spent in Las Vegas and I got some great deals with the FNF coupon. Good looking out to the Jermaine O'neal looking cat working at Premium Outlets that hooked it up for me. Eat a d to the two cats on here that said they would send out a coupon, asked me for a small favor, took my address, and sent nothing. It's all good.

Las Vegas Outlet Center- copped the white/gray/blue tailwinds ($42), the j-pack air trainer II sb's ($36.39), my second pair of lava 95's ($48.42), and some kicks for my homeboy's baby (what's up jbv1).
LOL thanks man. Hope you get better. Vegas - where lots of $$ changes hand every second there's bound to be some germs on that dirty green.See you at church
laugh.gif
later this month.

Anyconline.com has the red Jordan Spizike online exclusive for 157.50 shipped with promo code 10anyc they have sizes 10-11 and free shipping

Jersey Garden got POP foam lites various sizes on hash wall, 119.99
Nike Flight Lite ( black and white ) pippen colorway size 9 only 49.99

Some buddies got an extra pair of Nubuck XII's from the footlocker EA size 11 if anyone is interested, also 22/1 CDP pack and 18/5 pack.
Just shoot me a message.

y2kbrotha, Philadelpha Premium Outlet had the CDP 3's and 20's seperated in size 6y when I was there two days ago. I don't remember how much theywere though.

Originally Posted by blooom

y2kbrotha, Philadelpha Premium Outlet had the CDP 3's and 20's seperated in size 6y when I was there two days ago. I don't remember how much they were though.
Yea, they had alot of CDP's GS sizes like 3 months ago.

3's, 4's, 8's, 15's, 17's, 18's, 19's, and 20's were all there some time ago.

Just got home from the grand opening of the Cincinnati Nike Factory store and they didnt have much at all. Picked up a couple shirts.

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Aurora IL update

1zwghas.jpg

$59.99 - AM97 wh/blk - scattered sizes (I remember seeing 8/8.5/11/12)
Damn I'd like those in a 9.5!!!
Got mine at ROSS for $26.99.

I guess I'm gonna have to hit up the 3 Ross's in my area tomorrow and check....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom