OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

All the footactions around my area refuse to do phone orders. and the prices are
indifferent.gif

Black SB backpack SKU
BA2037 089
Call NikeFind and find one

Good Luck...and Kid mine is still intact!

I just found the SKU for Flightposites Eggplant colorway, they are $109.99 in the computer..

for those who may need it

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I just found the SKU for Flightposites Eggplant colorway, they are $109.99 in the computer..

for those who may need it

Angel

thanks for that, my store is clueless about it. anybody have any idea about the black SKU for the Flightposites Black colorway. Thanks in advance....

Originally Posted by ccarba

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

How much are the blk/blue penny 2 at footloker?
Did they gone down with the Pippens?

Blk\Blue Penny 2s are $69.99 at Footaction

UPDATE: Talked to my FL connect and he said that all of last year penny 2's from his store were shipped to the FL clearance store. Does anyone know thephone # for the clearance store?

Edit: Also did the Flight Lite Highs reach the outlet

Hard to Flightposites or CDP packs via FA or FTL round San Diego , Bunch of Envy Havin Bustas or just Dudley Do Rights that follow da rules of da store ,Prolly Both! Its All Good!! Goodluck 2 all!!! And Congrats too few that copped @ great discount rates!!!

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Anyone have the SKU for the silver flightposites?
nerd.gif
I thought it was only the Gold and Eggplant cw's that were marked down. Idk, not 100 percent sure, but the OP who posted this info said thegold ones were 50 and eggplants were 100 (now 60 and 110 with the 10 dollar price raise)

I LOVE BING!

i accidently used ebates when i placed my orders but i didnt know.. so i sent in a email to bing saying i didnt get my cashback, but a few days later i seecashback from both ebates and bing! YESSIR

Outlets are sooo last year, its all about cashback and marshalls/nordstrom rack/ and ross

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

I LOVE BING!

i accidently used ebates when i placed my orders but i didnt know.. so i sent in a email to bing saying i didnt get my cashback, but a few days later i see cashback from both ebates and bing! YESSIR

Outlets are sooo last year, its all about cashback and marshalls/nordstrom rack/ and ross
touche.

I saw some silver and eggplant flightposites in some shop at canal street for 180 with 25 percent off (135)

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Anyone have the SKU for the silver flightposites?
nerd.gif

I can post it up in a couple of days, I think. My brother just recently got a pair and I think the sticker is still on it. I wish I could find someflightposites in a 13, but the store that I thought still had them apprently don't

I LOVE BING!

i accidently used ebates when i placed my orders but i didnt know.. so i sent in a email to bing saying i didnt get my cashback, but a few days later i see cashback from both ebates and bing! YESSIR

At this rate. People will start abusing the system and pretty soon Bing will stop having big cashback and put up some lame restrictions

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I LOVE BING!

At this rate. People will start abusing the system and pretty soon Bing will stop having big cashback and put up some lame restrictions
ebay used to be at 40% cashback, now its 12.. so it has started to take affect but shouldnt get too bad

Back
Top Bottom