OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

My Ross never gets heat at all...
smh.gif

AirJordanXVIII - of course i copped both homie! And yessss...for some reason my Ross is like a "PREMIUM" Ross if that is even possible...gets A TONof heat!!! I will keep my eyes peeled for some more Spizikes for you guys!

man people get some great stuff at ross. at my local ross, there is barely any thing good. Nordstrom Rack is a hit or miss.

For the person who saw hyperdunks at Puente Hills, where there more than 1 pair in various sizes?

4wrestling I also checked (Ross) that one in Philly a couple times and I've never found anything.....as well as the one in Allentown and Lansdale.....allgarbage.

Ross always has some shoes in the back so it never hurts to show pics and ask, i remember when i copped almost all the CWs of the ZK1 there they had more inthe back

I picked up a pair of black and silver flightposite today for $49.00 in a sz 10 if someone wants you can have for what I paid. Not my style of shoe not tryingto make any money just hook anyone up that wanted a p ir for cheap. I saw a lot of people were looking for them. So if anyone wants just let me know or Illreturn them. Thanks

NTNY Has in 1 AJ1 x Levi Denim Pack (dude says it was a return) - Shoe sz.10, shirt XXL, jeans38. (weird dimensions) Pack is still @ $400 Retail though.
010703_1_p.jpg
010703_5_p.jpg

So i go Back to The Rack again today to see if they got any new stuff and they didnt have anything really new... actually almost everything GOOD from mylast Rack update was gone...

EXCEPT....

IDK HOW THESE WERE STILL THERE!!!??? or maybe they got a new one. cuz last time wen i saw these they wer in the Sz 13 rack but i never actually checked thesz inside cuz i just snapped a pick & moved on... but these can very well be the same one but i dont kno haha ; anyways last week wen i returned to thestore to pick up stuff for other NTers... These wer gone... well atleast i didnt see them up on the racks wen i got back...but nevertheless they wer in my szand i picked them up!
pimp.gif

PS: Im NOT gloating... AT ALL.. the reason i puit this up here is cuz wen i post it on the august Pick up thread i didnt want to get a whole bunch of PMssaying "HEY I THOUGHT U SAID THEY WER GONE BLAH BLAH BLAH" so im just addressing it now...

Originally Posted by jwork2155

I picked up a pair of black and silver flightposite today for $49.00 in a sz 10 if someone wants you can have for what I paid. Not my style of shoe not trying to make any money just hook anyone up that wanted a p ir for cheap. I saw a lot of people were looking for them. So if anyone wants just let me know or Ill return them. Thanks

Dam if only i cud cud u post pictures plz i just wanna see

Viejas Factory Update

Air Jordan Phat Low - Black/White Swoosh/Green & Yellow stiching
12 total - sz 8,8.5,9,10 - $49.99 - 313065-101

Air Strcuture - 15+ total - sz 10,10.5,11,12,13 - 318088-031
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/nike_triax91_neut_turq_pav.htm

Air Structure - 6+ total - sz 8,9,10,11,12 - 318088-042
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/nike_triax91_olv_vrd_news.htm

Plenty of Lebron Soldiers II in White & Celtic Green + White & Purple
2 of each cw in every size just about

Lots of gear M-XXL SORRY but NO 30% Off because they're a factory store

Ross Update:

Nothing special just a pair of Nike air structure triax 91 white/turquiose/pink and

Nike air max light white/academy blue/zest, which i bought. Hopefully i can find some hyperdunks, Spizikes, or SBs when I check out the other Ross stores in myarea. I'll post what i find

Hey guys I know I never contribute here but lately I've been feeling this thread and I wanted to let you guys know a local marshalls of mine has Nike airmax 90 - white/vivid blue/black only sizes left are 10,10.5,11.5,13,15 for 35 bucks if anyone wants me to pick em up let me know they had a 8,9, and 9.5 but Iswooped all there 2 for me and 1 for the bro

Ps - ps heres link since i dont know how to upload pics - http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new3/nike_max90_wht_blk_vivid.htm

my ross had spiridon af1s, was about to cop but then saw the line and pulled a nash - sz 13 for $27

i went to another and saw sz 18 lebron vi lows all white

that was it sadly
frown.gif

I saw these in sz 10.5 and they also had a dirty Zoom Flight 96 w/g/b sz 10.5 both $27.99

nike-sb-dunk-low-mexico-mystery-2.jpg

apparently they are called the Kuwahara Dunks

Angel

Back
Top Bottom