Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

I was just about to post that. NO MINIMUM either
pimp.gif

Raekwon, can you send me the copy of the Reebok F&F? Few jerseys at the outlet I want to pick up

Raekwon, can you send me the copy of the Reebok F&F? Few jerseys at the outlet I want to pick up

Johnson creek- fsr on uptempo 97s for 69.99. Aj vi wht/ v. Red size 11-13 and large sizes for 79.99. Air max 95s "hot red" looked like a good size run 69.99.

Johnson creek- fsr on uptempo 97s for 69.99. Aj vi wht/ v. Red size 11-13 and large sizes for 79.99. Air max 95s "hot red" looked like a good size run 69.99.

Found those Penny 2's from a few posts back in my size (13) at Ross. It took me going to five different stores to find them in that size.

Found those Penny 2's from a few posts back in my size (13) at Ross. It took me going to five different stores to find them in that size.

thanks freshbottoms for the johnson creek info. ordered the white/vr jordan vi's. salesperson told me they're getting some other jordan vi's in their shipment tomorrow. he said for certain one of the pairs was the 'oreo' vi's. he gave me the product and color code for the other one which matches up with the black/vr vi's. if anyone is gonna order them tomorrow he said don't call for phone orders until the afternoon after they check them in. i forgot to ask the prices on them but i'm assuming they're gonna be the same price as the white/vr vi's, which was $79.99. now i'm gonna wait for those black 2010's to go down some more in price.....

thanks freshbottoms for the johnson creek info. ordered the white/vr jordan vi's. salesperson told me they're getting some other jordan vi's in their shipment tomorrow. he said for certain one of the pairs was the 'oreo' vi's. he gave me the product and color code for the other one which matches up with the black/vr vi's. if anyone is gonna order them tomorrow he said don't call for phone orders until the afternoon after they check them in. i forgot to ask the prices on them but i'm assuming they're gonna be the same price as the white/vr vi's, which was $79.99. now i'm gonna wait for those black 2010's to go down some more in price.....

Originally Posted by Bootz 32

Johnson Creek
(920) 699-4950

Still has the Jordan VI bulls in size 12

thanks! got an extra pair for $95 shipped

EDIT: my local footlocker has the white/vars red and oreo 6s marked down to $109, with $30 off coupon code KC501 ($30 off $100+) got them for outlet price $79.99 + tax and saved the shipping charge. 

Originally Posted by Bootz 32

Johnson Creek
(920) 699-4950

Still has the Jordan VI bulls in size 12

thanks! got an extra pair for $95 shipped

EDIT: my local footlocker has the white/vars red and oreo 6s marked down to $109, with $30 off coupon code KC501 ($30 off $100+) got them for outlet price $79.99 + tax and saved the shipping charge. 

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

im on the phone with them right now & they rep said they have the oreo vi for sale right now along with the white v. red vi'swhite v/red vi sizes- 11-1:nerd:reo vi sizes- 9.5-13

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

im on the phone with them right now & they rep said they have the oreo vi for sale right now along with the white v. red vi'swhite v/red vi sizes- 11-1:nerd:reo vi sizes- 9.5-13

Back
Top Bottom