Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Folsom, Ca:

Sample (Sz.9) Air Max 2009 LE Leather ring up at $41.99 (box says 59.99 though):

just called and was told they don't and never had any. I even explained that these are samples and are either on the wall under size 9 or on a table.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Folsom, Ca:

Sample (Sz.9) Air Max 2009 LE Leather ring up at $41.99 (box says 59.99 though):

just called and was told they don't and never had any. I even explained that these are samples and are either on the wall under size 9 or on a table.

^
they are in the back. an ISS'er (worker) there took them out. he said they had three-four pairs.

i dont remember the guys name. he had long hair, and he was asian. he had some trickstar blazers on. ask for someone that know a lot about shoes; someone thats a sneakerhead.

^
they are in the back. an ISS'er (worker) there took them out. he said they had three-four pairs.

i dont remember the guys name. he had long hair, and he was asian. he had some trickstar blazers on. ask for someone that know a lot about shoes; someone thats a sneakerhead.

^Was he on the bigger side? I think i know who u r talking about
laugh.gif

^Was he on the bigger side? I think i know who u r talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Just got into using this service over the phone and ordered the black/purple Pippen I for $50 shipped to my crib. Big thanks to everyone who contributes to the thread.

I was in the Rehoboth Factory Store yesteday and they didn't have too many things. But they did have the Anniversary Jordan II's in a nice size run for $99.99...not sure if anyone wanted that or not.

U all need to hurry up on those Pippens. Manager was my rep, and he said no obvious flaws or none at all. 39.97. Pretty sure he said he had 3 more pairs of 13's, but there flying out of there. Thanks a lot for the find man.

847-855-0857 Nike Factory in Illinois

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Just got into using this service over the phone and ordered the black/purple Pippen I for $50 shipped to my crib. Big thanks to everyone who contributes to the thread.

I was in the Rehoboth Factory Store yesteday and they didn't have too many things. But they did have the Anniversary Jordan II's in a nice size run for $99.99...not sure if anyone wanted that or not.

U all need to hurry up on those Pippens. Manager was my rep, and he said no obvious flaws or none at all. 39.97. Pretty sure he said he had 3 more pairs of 13's, but there flying out of there. Thanks a lot for the find man.

847-855-0857 Nike Factory in Illinois

zoom kobe v - del sol - $99 @ Smithfield

i know thats not the greatest price but NC NEVER GETS KOBES, so in case anyone was interested

that $30 off at ftl might make this a mute point though

zoom kobe v - del sol - $99 @ Smithfield

i know thats not the greatest price but NC NEVER GETS KOBES, so in case anyone was interested

that $30 off at ftl might make this a mute point though

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

thanks freshbottoms for the johnson creek info. ordered the white/vr jordan vi's. salesperson told me they're getting some other jordan vi's in their shipment tomorrow. he said for certain one of the pairs was the 'oreo' vi's. he gave me the product and color code for the other one which matches up with the black/vr vi's. if anyone is gonna order them tomorrow he said don't call for phone orders until the afternoon after they check them in. i forgot to ask the prices on them but i'm assuming they're gonna be the same price as the white/vr vi's, which was $79.99. now i'm gonna wait for those black 2010's to go down some more in price.....

im on the phone with them right now & they rep said they have the oreo vi for sale right now along with the white v. red vi's white v/red vi sizes- 11-18 oreo vi sizes- 9.5-13

johnson creek has the blk/red vi now.......

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

thanks freshbottoms for the johnson creek info. ordered the white/vr jordan vi's. salesperson told me they're getting some other jordan vi's in their shipment tomorrow. he said for certain one of the pairs was the 'oreo' vi's. he gave me the product and color code for the other one which matches up with the black/vr vi's. if anyone is gonna order them tomorrow he said don't call for phone orders until the afternoon after they check them in. i forgot to ask the prices on them but i'm assuming they're gonna be the same price as the white/vr vi's, which was $79.99. now i'm gonna wait for those black 2010's to go down some more in price.....

im on the phone with them right now & they rep said they have the oreo vi for sale right now along with the white v. red vi's white v/red vi sizes- 11-18 oreo vi sizes- 9.5-13

johnson creek has the blk/red vi now.......

Guy's thanks for the heads up on the Johnson Creak 97 Uptempos and such.. I called for the black/varsity VI's too, you guy's MAY be ordering the Piston's instead though, guy checked my sku for them asked everyone they do not have them in, and said he checked to see if they were coming in this week and saw no mention of it in their system. I originally said do you have them and they said yes, but when he started describing them it was the Piston's colorway.

Guy's thanks for the heads up on the Johnson Creak 97 Uptempos and such.. I called for the black/varsity VI's too, you guy's MAY be ordering the Piston's instead though, guy checked my sku for them asked everyone they do not have them in, and said he checked to see if they were coming in this week and saw no mention of it in their system. I originally said do you have them and they said yes, but when he started describing them it was the Piston's colorway.

Thanks a lot for the info guys. Just ordered the Uptempo 97's. The guy told me they were $69.99 though. Even better for me. I was about to buy these at regular price until I saw this post. NT came through for me again.

Thanks a lot for the info guys. Just ordered the Uptempo 97's. The guy told me they were $69.99 though. Even better for me. I was about to buy these at regular price until I saw this post. NT came through for me again.

Local Ross Had

-Green Garnett 3's (Size 13)
-2 Pairs Of Penny 2's (Size 10 Which I Got, Size 11 1/2)
-2 Navy Jumpman Pro's (Size 10 & 9)

Local Ross Had

-Green Garnett 3's (Size 13)
-2 Pairs Of Penny 2's (Size 10 Which I Got, Size 11 1/2)
-2 Navy Jumpman Pro's (Size 10 & 9)

Back
Top Bottom