Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

monroe ohio outlet had very scattered sizes of am2009s in black and the aqua blue color and the white/black and sky blue color
also had fsr of the white air griffey max gd 2 for 79.99

monroe ohio outlet had very scattered sizes of am2009s in black and the aqua blue color and the white/black and sky blue color
also had fsr of the white air griffey max gd 2 for 79.99

Appreciate the attention to detail and time it took you SLP!

Whoever was asking about the Purple "Inline" kobe 5's, CONROE TX outlet had some for $60.

They also had the Carolina and UT team bball shorts for 20, did anyone else see these, I got a L and they're too big, so I'm searching for them in Medium

Peace

Appreciate the attention to detail and time it took you SLP!

Whoever was asking about the Purple "Inline" kobe 5's, CONROE TX outlet had some for $60.

They also had the Carolina and UT team bball shorts for 20, did anyone else see these, I got a L and they're too big, so I'm searching for them in Medium

Peace

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by rocman23

Niketown SF has..
Kobe Inlines/ Del Sol and draft days for I believe 72.50 Each full size run
Jordan VI White/Red for $87.50 around there.. FSR
Jordan II OG color, not sure of the price but cheap
Jordan IX Powders for 87.50 FSR call to order!

you sir are my hero. i just called and ordered the powders, had them stock locate a pair of 2's for me in seattle and i called them for the order.

these made my day after bastards in my city were to afraid to let me use their 50% discount

Np! The IIs were around 79.99. The kobes are almost all sold out! They went pretty quick.
i called for the draft day kobe v and was told it was still $99.99.   the guy told me that the inlines were $74 i think...  
anybody cop draft days for $72.50?  i was really hoping to get those at that price...

Originally Posted by rocman23

Niketown SF has..
Kobe Inlines/ Del Sol and draft days for I believe 72.50 Each full size run
Jordan VI White/Red for $87.50 around there.. FSR
Jordan II OG color, not sure of the price but cheap
Jordan IX Powders for 87.50 FSR call to order!

you sir are my hero. i just called and ordered the powders, had them stock locate a pair of 2's for me in seattle and i called them for the order.

these made my day after bastards in my city were to afraid to let me use their 50% discount

Np! The IIs were around 79.99. The kobes are almost all sold out! They went pretty quick.
i called for the draft day kobe v and was told it was still $99.99.   the guy told me that the inlines were $74 i think...  
anybody cop draft days for $72.50?  i was really hoping to get those at that price...

^yeah i can confirm that that the del sol, inline, draft day, and home colorways of the zoom kobe Vs are all 74.99 at niketown san francisco.

^yeah i can confirm that that the del sol, inline, draft day, and home colorways of the zoom kobe Vs are all 74.99 at niketown san francisco.

sparks nevada nike outlet has

fsr hyperdunk low in white/red and white/blue 59.99

fsr nike air max 2009 neutral grey and electric green 99.99

fsr nike air force 1 low white carolina 39.99

fsr nike max moto 7 white/royal wide 4e 59.99

sparks nevada nike outlet has

fsr hyperdunk low in white/red and white/blue 59.99

fsr nike air max 2009 neutral grey and electric green 99.99

fsr nike air force 1 low white carolina 39.99

fsr nike max moto 7 white/royal wide 4e 59.99

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SORRY OUT OF TOWNERS THEY DONT SHIP..

THEY ALSO HAD LAKERS 6s SAME PRICE.

is this in all Modell´s?
Yes they should be marked down at all the modell's that carry Jordans. Make sure to call because some stopped carrying jordans.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SORRY OUT OF TOWNERS THEY DONT SHIP..

THEY ALSO HAD LAKERS 6s SAME PRICE.

is this in all Modell´s?
Yes they should be marked down at all the modell's that carry Jordans. Make sure to call because some stopped carrying jordans.

I'm pretty pissed at the Johnson Creek Nike outlet... I ordered my Uptempo 97's, got them today, fast shipping.. BUT, not in original box and wasn't double boxed, it was TORN UP and all taped up, etc.. Shoes inside were good except the right shoe on the corner/toe the sole was apart, no glue, little corner.. Overall, I am unhappy, since when do they ship it in a damn shoe box all taped up?! I have done TONS of orders and it was always double boxed, and well in it's original boxing too...

blah

Back
Top Bottom