Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

I'm pretty pissed at the Johnson Creek Nike outlet... I ordered my Uptempo 97's, got them today, fast shipping.. BUT, not in original box and wasn't double boxed, it was TORN UP and all taped up, etc.. Shoes inside were good except the right shoe on the corner/toe the sole was apart, no glue, little corner.. Overall, I am unhappy, since when do they ship it in a damn shoe box all taped up?! I have done TONS of orders and it was always double boxed, and well in it's original boxing too...

blah

strictly4ball wrote:
Mikkol109 wrote:
Originally Posted by rocman23

Mikkol109 wrote:
Niketown SF has..

Jordan II OG color, not sure of the price but cheap

you sir are my hero......

Np! The IIs were around 79.99.....

i called for the draft day kobe v.......

SWEET. Ill have to look into that this weekend.

Lagged on NDC and been on the hunt since. hopefully my size is out there for that price.

strictly4ball wrote:
Mikkol109 wrote:
Originally Posted by rocman23

Mikkol109 wrote:
Niketown SF has..

Jordan II OG color, not sure of the price but cheap

you sir are my hero......

Np! The IIs were around 79.99.....

i called for the draft day kobe v.......

SWEET. Ill have to look into that this weekend.

Lagged on NDC and been on the hunt since. hopefully my size is out there for that price.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm pretty pissed at the Johnson Creek Nike outlet... I ordered my Uptempo 97's, got them today, fast shipping.. BUT, not in original box and wasn't double boxed, it was TORN UP and all taped up, etc.. Shoes inside were good except the right shoe on the corner/toe the sole was apart, no glue, little corner.. Overall, I am unhappy, since when do they ship it in a damn shoe box all taped up?! I have done TONS of orders and it was always double boxed, and well in it's original boxing too...

blah

i remember when they use to not double box at all. they would unfold the shoe box and turn it inside out and send um like that. anybody else remember when they use to do that? lol

blah

i remember when they use to not double box at all. they would unfold the shoe box and turn it inside out and send um like that. anybody else remember when they use to do that? lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

blah

I still get orders like that on occasion, Blaccout Griffeys were the latest... AF1 box turned inside out and no double-box.... $47 shipped though so
ohwell.gif

white/red AJKO in Gaffney for $69.99, call for sizes

Originally Posted by NobleKane

blah

I still get orders like that on occasion, Blaccout Griffeys were the latest... AF1 box turned inside out and no double-box.... $47 shipped though so
ohwell.gif

white/red AJKO in Gaffney for $69.99, call for sizes

blah
was it a hash wall deal?? if it was from the hash wall there is a chance it doesnt have original box as either the original box was mangled or just not available and not all places (though most do) double box, so you might have just got un-lucky and they shipped in the shoe box, ive had that happen once i believe.

so the right shoe toe box has no glue and its just a gap now?? wow. talk about bad QC lol

blah
was it a hash wall deal?? if it was from the hash wall there is a chance it doesnt have original box as either the original box was mangled or just not available and not all places (though most do) double box, so you might have just got un-lucky and they shipped in the shoe box, ive had that happen once i believe.

so the right shoe toe box has no glue and its just a gap now?? wow. talk about bad QC lol

I can confirm Niketown Chicago has...

- white/red AJ 2 near FSR $79.97
- white/varsity red AJ 6 near FSR $89.97
- Lebron VII Low "Dunkman" near FSR $79.97
- Del Sol Kobe 5 $74.97 near FSR
- Inline Kobe 5 $74.97 near FSR
- Home Kobe 5 $74.97 FSR

- Home Kobe 5 $74.97 FSR

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SORRY OUT OF TOWNERS THEY DONT SHIP..

THEY ALSO HAD LAKERS 6s SAME PRICE.

is this in all Modell´s?
Yes they should be marked down at all the modell's that carry Jordans. Make sure to call because some stopped carrying jordans.

Thanks bro...
coming from Iceland to NY so i will have to check a few stores.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SORRY OUT OF TOWNERS THEY DONT SHIP..

THEY ALSO HAD LAKERS 6s SAME PRICE.

is this in all Modell´s?
Yes they should be marked down at all the modell's that carry Jordans. Make sure to call because some stopped carrying jordans.

Thanks bro...
coming from Iceland to NY so i will have to check a few stores.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

blah

Really not sure where it was inside the store, wall or shelf as it was a phone order..

And yes, there are 2 prominent corners on the front sole that attaches to the toe box, and the right corner of rubber had no glue. Little gap in between!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

blah

Really not sure where it was inside the store, wall or shelf as it was a phone order..

And yes, there are 2 prominent corners on the front sole that attaches to the toe box, and the right corner of rubber had no glue. Little gap in between!

The ut97s were on the shelf with the full box when I picked my pair up from j. Creek. Sounds like they didn't care and just shipped it out. I'd be pissed if it wasn't double boxed.

The ut97s were on the shelf with the full box when I picked my pair up from j. Creek. Sounds like they didn't care and just shipped it out. I'd be pissed if it wasn't double boxed.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

- Home Kobe 5 $74.97 FSR
Niketown NY is next! (i hope)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

- Home Kobe 5 $74.97 FSR
Niketown NY is next! (i hope)
smile.gif

blah
They probably didnt double box cause they probably didnt have any spare boxes laying around.....simple laziness but if you ordered them anything but ground it would force them to ship quickly and not wait a day to get a box.  If you guys really care that much about the box then next time you order something via phone at an outlet ask the person on the phone to make sure its double boxed and you shouldnt have a problem

blah
They probably didnt double box cause they probably didnt have any spare boxes laying around.....simple laziness but if you ordered them anything but ground it would force them to ship quickly and not wait a day to get a box.  If you guys really care that much about the box then next time you order something via phone at an outlet ask the person on the phone to make sure its double boxed and you shouldnt have a problem

Back
Top Bottom