Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just copped two bron throwbacks. May go back for the sleeved. Thanks for the headsup airmaximus

Warriors Team Store should be getting Authentics sometime in December.

As much as I want to get the Pride and throwback, I don't want twill numbers

it looks and feels like trash

same. cant bring myself to pull the trigger. and on top of that all that spacing on the back looks terrible.

yeah the names on the back aren't spaced properly at all

and I guess its being picky but for $300 if it isn't of the same quality as the navy authentics earlier this year then its not happening.

Update: Bulls Team Store does NOT have the HWC jerseys from last night in stock.

Repped for the info if not the resulting answer. Guessing from what I've seen you post about you're going to disagree with me as an authentic only guy but I would even settle for these in a Swingman. Would love a Butler.

Last edited:
Yup screw jerseys but honestly if the swing man is nice id def cop a butler and I hate swing mans but that jersey is :pimp:

no mediums
frown.gif

really thinking about busting a move on the sleeved jersey.

Never mind, was hoping the throwback was gonna be dri fit. For $300 and fake crap mesh, you guys can have them

Obviously much prefer mesh but the twill stitched numbers look clean. The white mesh numbers on my home Kobes are my least favorite because they are so see through. My only real complaint was that the placement of the name and number were 2 inches too low. Leave it to adidas to cut corners. 

cavs jersey is tight w/ or w/o mesh numbers imo...but $300 is silly talk.

so in adidas jerseys a xxL is equivalent to a 48 in m&n etc?

cavs jersey is tight w/ or w/o mesh numbers imo...but $300 is silly talk.

so in adidas jerseys a xxL is equivalent to a 48 in m&n etc?
Yah i would size up from m&n jerseys if you like a little room. I wear a 48 in m&N and have a xl in the adidas and a 2xl the xl is wearable just a little more snug than I'm used to. Oddly tho its easier to take on and off than the m&n 48 because of the stiff materials that m&n uses 

Obviously much prefer mesh but the twill stitched numbers look clean. The white mesh numbers on my home Kobes are my least favorite because they are so see through. My only real complaint was that the placement of the name and number were 2 inches too low. Leave it to adidas to cut corners. 
agree completely. Some twill numbers I cant stand ( lakers, clippers) but the cavs twill used looks good.

I think that the Sleeved jersey may end up being mesh. But then again no one's gonna know until someone orders one and finds out 
roll.gif

It was awhile ago so I can't give you a source or pics but when Portland announced on facebook that the rip city jersey was getting sleeves alot of people commented that they didn't like the sleeves and the team actually replied saying they didn't choose to have them, it  was an adidas requirement for some teams.  Or something to that effect.

Knowing adidas seem to be the main instigator of sleeves (not just in the NBA but college ball as well) I'm now thinking Nike will end up sticking to the traditional jersey for their deal. Perhaps advertising will have the ultimate say for sleeves on Nike made jerseys though? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom