Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I actually like sleeved jerseys, I think if they keep them around eventually most people will stop caring or like them.

Last edited:
They're dope to wear casually.

But to hoop in them shouldn't be mandatory.

It affects different players in ways it doesn't affect others.

Just keep the classic look for games.

Agreed but we all know people wouldn't really wear them if the real players didn't :lol:

I know those tight sleeves have to tug on their arms as they are shooting. I've had it happen when my tees aren't as loose as desired.

Like I said yesterday they really aren't that tight to mess with your shot, I think Lebron was just wearing too small of jersey, I believe he wears an XL which is riduclous iespecially considering how the jerseys run in my opnion.

Like I said yesterday they really aren't that tight to mess with your shot, I think Lebron was just wearing too small of jersey, I believe he wears an XL which is riduclous iespecially considering how the jerseys run in my opnion.

Gotta look muscular tho :lol:

That's what I was tellin my guy @Pauliewalnutzz

If Bron got rid of that skin tight joint and actually wore one that's his size, maybe he'd be aight? :lol:

That's what I was tellin my guy @Pauliewalnutzz

If Bron got rid of that skin tight joint and actually wore one that's his size, maybe he'd be aight? :lol:

Dwight Howard isnthe biggest culprit of the skin tight sleeves :lol:

Agreed but we all know people wouldn't really wear them if the real players didn't :lol:

I know those tight sleeves have to tug on their arms as they are shooting. I've had it happen when my tees aren't as loose as desired.

Exactly

Sleeves are fine but some of these dudes light tighter fit in the body then the sleeves are way too tight and will screw up how you move and play

It's happen to me plenty times when I wore a shirt that's too small

bulls rocking these tonight
pimp.gif

Called the cave team shop

They said they have authentic sleeved black , home white, road white, and wine throwback they wore for the home opener In stock......

But in store only :rolleyes :smh:

They said they have authentic sleeved black , home white, road white, and wine throwback they wore for the home opener In stock......

Did you ask mesh or twill? phone order maybe?

Last edited:

someone got the wine throwback on ebay for $800, but no mesh numbers smh. can anyone confirm the wine 'cavs' throwback has mesh?

Bron wears a 2XL

If he didnt want the sleeves to be tight he'd move to a 3XL or more and then probably wouldn't have an issue.

it hurts knowing the cavs throwback is probably gonna pop up at the team shop and i won't have a shot at it
mean.gif

Last edited:
So nobody in fact is really sure who is ultimately responsible for introducing sleeves?
It was awhile ago so I can't give you a source or pics but when Portland announced on facebook that the rip city jersey was getting sleeves alot of people commented that they didn't like the sleeves and the team actually replied saying they didn't choose to have them, it  was an adidas requirement for some teams.  Or something to that effect.

Anyone watching the OKC CHI game? Any idea if Chicago's retro jersey is gonna be released /w mesh numbers?

Back
Top Bottom