Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah I have a buddy at the game right now... he's gonna check at half time. If so I'll probably grab one tomorrow since I work down the street from the UC.

I tried calling but nobody's picking up.

Last edited:
Adidas messed up by not making these jerseys widely available.

It shouldn't be this hard b
laugh.gif
right?? I am a sixers season ticket holder and we can't even get authentics at all. All they have is swingman's in the official store. They don't even have throwbacks or even last years authentics or anything.

I would kill for a new style authentic mesh okafor in blue or white.

Yeah I have a buddy at the game right now... he's gonna check at half time. If so I'll probably grab one tomorrow since I work down the street from the UC.

I tried calling but nobody's picking up.

keep us posted

Have you noticed that Lebon has gone old school with his shorts? They are shorter than the compression pants, hs is all 1989 as of late. Maybe he also thought that he should go more slim fit on the jersey and also went a size down LOL!

Have you noticed that Lebon has gone old school with his shorts? They are shorter than the compression pants, hs is all 1989 as of late. Maybe he also thought that he should go more slim fit on the jersey and also went a size down LOL!

Yea I noticed it for sure. I thought it was funny.

The Cavs online store just released the adidas authentic Wine jerseys Lebron and Kyrie and the sleeved adidas authentic Lebron jersey. Ignore the pics they show the swingmans. I also got a mail from the team store saying that those are the ones! Went ahead and got a size M Kyrie Wine jersey!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a stock photo. It's the authentic version but unfortunately they did not use mesh numbers. This throwback had a lot of potential. 

Back
Top Bottom