Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check?

Anyone know of these older M&N?

Chances are he'll b traded anyways lol

with all the drama surrounding him, that is actually a possibility. So young and so dumb, who knows maybe he will disappear into nowhere in a couple of years, if he does not get his act together.

I think Russell wears a size L and I guess the Lakers tailor ran out of size L jerseys with the NBA logo on the back and Adidas could not get the new shipment in on time!

He added a tag to the jersey and he is claiming the jersey is new.

First picture was in Feb when had recently bought the jersey 2nd-hand.

2nd picture is now. He is now advertising the jersey as "new with tag".
Nothing against you, but he clearly has multiple Stackhouse jerseys.

Not sure which is which, but I can tell that they're different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...091137?hash=item3ac048ab81:g:xycAAOSwQjNW~EVN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...244038?hash=item3ac08809c6:g:5VAAAOSwxp9W~EUE

Damn. Looks like i goof'd, or at least dont have definitive proof. Will make edits to save face.

Still hate him tho :lol:

the two live listings are clearly different jerseys, but it sure looks like the current NWT jersey was previously listed without tags. See for yourself with the two listings the screenshots above (I think) are from:

current listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...=item3ac08809c6:g:5VAAAOSwxp9W~EUE&rmvSB=true

old listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

can't tell for sure but it looks like the same jersey to me. either way, you have to be completely out of your mind to pay the kind of prices he's asking for.

Last edited:
Damn. Looks like i goof'd, or at least dont have definitive proof. Will make edits to save face.

Still hate him tho
laugh.gif

the two live listings are clearly different but it sure looks like the current NWT jersey was previously listed without tags. See for yourself with the two listings the screenshots above (I think) are from:
OHHH SNAPP!

It's the same jersey... I was using the crooked lower-left border stitching as a reference

Bustedddddddddddddddddd.

w/e -- never have and never will purchase anything from RTR (hardwoodfames). I treat their ebay listings as flexing collection posts. The prices have no logic & do not indicate to me that they actually want to SELL the jersey. And shenanigans like that above? No thanks.

Again, this is just my take. If you've copped from them & are satisfied, good for you. 

Bustedddddddddddddddddd.

w/e -- never have and never will purchase anything from RTR (hardwoodfames). I treat their ebay listings as flexing collection posts. The prices have no logic & do not indicate to me that they actually want to SELL the jersey. And shenanigans like that above? No thanks.

Again, this is just my take. If you've copped from them & are satisfied, good for you. 

agreed. i look at those listings like they have no intention on selling, but if someone is stupid enough to hit the buy it now they would actually sell it.

Last edited:
Bustedddddddddddddddddd.

List high to get reasonable offers, I thought this was common knowledge on resell market.

I list most if not all my stuff at market value or even lower for a quick and easy sale and most people still send lower offers.

I never get market value on my stuff. Might have to go his route and list crap high and maybe some people will respect it and send decent offers instead of always trying to get a steal from me

Just sayin

Was aware of that. What he is looking for (for the stuff worth buying) is usually nowhere near market value.

List high to get reasonable offers, I thought this was common knowledge on resell market.

I list most if not all my stuff at market value or even lower for a quick and easy sale and most people still send lower offers.

I never get market value on my stuff. Might have to go his route and list crap high and maybe some people will respect it and send decent offers instead of always trying to get a steal from me

Just sayin

i can agree with you to a certain extent, but sometimes the price is so unreasonable that i think to myself why even bother making an offer.

edit: not sure why a sentence was crossed out, my keyboard is trippin today

Last edited:
Here is my latest pick up.

A comparison between M&N and Nike on same "era" design...

And as always...a combo pic
Almost impossible for Mitchell and Ness to cut their arm holes any higher. Just terrible. 

Last edited:

Just sayin

i can agree with you to a certain extent, but sometimes the price is so unreasonable that i think to myself why even bother making an offer.

edit: not sure why a sentence was crossed out, my keyboard is trippin today

I agree but again, I look at it as most of the stuff he sells is through best offer and outside of eBay. Unless he comes in here and has a different explanation that's what I think.

I do agree his prices are rather extreme and maybe someone is dumb enough to pay it, that's a whole different story

I'm no expert on Nike authentics but something looks off on that Zo. The NBA logoman is on the wrong shoulder and its sewn on top of the jersey. I've seen a lot of fake Nike white tag authentics, mostly Bulls, with that same type of logo patch sewn on top of the jersey and the jocktag looks off on them as well. 

Pretty sure it's legit but looks like it didn't have a Jerry so someone possibly added one

I've seen a lot of these early Nikes with a white border on the Jerry and no NBA logo attached to the jock tag. I've always wondered what's up with those (sample jerseys/early runs?). Pretty sure they're totally legit anyway. they're always on point apart from the NBA logo - no way fakes would be consistently this good.

Agreed. Have never seen old nikes that even looked legit.

But I do recall seeing plenty without the nba logo tag on the size tag so that's not a big deal to me

Back
Top Bottom