Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It is but if you get them cheap enough.. It don't matter!
I have to disagree. It's not about how much you can get something for. Its the fact that M&N didn't put enough effort in to actually replicate the Jerseys that were wore by each player on that specific year. All those made in china mesh are the same for almost every team. And they dare to snap on a $275 to $300 msrp for those junks. And they dare to call them Authentics..SMH

It is but if you get them cheap enough.. It don't matter!
I have to disagree. It's not about how much you can get something for. Its the fact that M&N didn't put enough effort in to actually replicate the Jerseys that were wore by each player on that specific year. All those made in china mesh are the same for almost every team. And they dare to snap on a $275 to $300 msrp for those junks. And they dare to call them Authentics..SMH

It comes up often but while it's still a rather decent jersey I would rather spend $150 or less on a Kobe Mitchell and ness than $500+ for a Nike Kobe rookie

I didn't know they made a Kobe. I thought they just made a Curry. Ebay listing says

"Attention: According to the source, this type of Kobe limited 2016 All Star Game jersey was produced due to the demand from Kobe Bryant himself. ONLY 20 of these super limited edition were ever made on this planet. Kobe himself took one, and the VP of Lakers took another. So there are only 18 units left to the market. "

Last edited:
Is that on eBay? Wonder what the price is
sick.gif
I found 2 of them on ebay Same Seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boxed-Limit...415875?hash=item3f5fb19f83:g:~VQAAOSwJQdW9wwf

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boxed-Limit...411073?hash=item3f5fb18cc1:g:uqgAAOSwxp9W5j25

$2,950 & $2,750 Or best offer on them.

I didn't know they made a Kobe. I thought they just made a Curry. Ebay listing says
"Attention: According to the source, this type of Kobe limited 2016 All Star Game jersey was produced due to the demand from Kobe Bryant himself. ONLY 20 of these super limited edition were ever made on this planet. Kobe himself took one, and the VP of Lakers took another. So there are only 18 units left to the market. "

Lakers team store at the arena released them. They slowly popped up on IG, but by that time they were all gone. I think they would have even shipped.

List high to get reasonable offers, I thought this was common knowledge on resell market.

I list most if not all my stuff at market value or even lower for a quick and easy sale and most people still send lower offers.

I never get market value on my stuff. Might have to go his route and list crap high and maybe some people will respect it and send decent offers instead of always trying to get a steal from me

Just sayin

I would agree with you except for the fact that he listed an authentic Webber Bullets size 48 jersey for $350 and I countered in the $220 range which I think is reasonable and he seems to think that's too low

This seller always have the first hand on these rare Rev 30s. He had several of the curry allstar and now these kobes....Anyone else besides these resellers were able to get their hand on these? I need a Size M. 

Can anyone else confirm if AI wore that blue rookie in size 42 or 44 or both? I would like to know before I attempt to empty my bank account for this one. 
roll.gif

Can anyone else confirm if AI wore that blue rookie in size 42 or 44 or both? I would like to know before I attempt to empty my bank account for this one. 
roll.gif
He exclusively wore a size 42 during his rookie season and the customization on that size 44 looks completely wrong. Also its strange that Kobe wore a size 4XL for the all star game but adidas put a game issued tag on every size it sold for those boxes. Maybe it helped justify the price tag. 

He exclusively wore a size 42 during his rookie season and the customization on that size 44 looks completely wrong. Also its strange that Kobe wore a size 4XL for the all star game but adidas put a game issued tag on every size it sold for those boxes. Maybe it helped justify the price tag. 
Thanks! Ahh I still like that jersey though. Maybe its the Gold NBA Logo. How much do you guys think its worth? Or is it a complete custom made AI?

roll.gif
Not sure if you are aware, but there were a ton of 90's 76ers blank pro cuts sold on ebay this past month (Including the blue PHILA).

The one you're talking about is most likely one of those blanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-P...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-P...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Back
Top Bottom