Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

OMG never imagine blanks are worth that much. I guess this one will go over 1k for sure...
I guess the real reason for the high auction prices on those blanks is because people know they can make a quick buck by customizing it and selling it as a game issued or game-used.

Either that, or rich people are idiots lol

Last edited:
Thought I'd open up discussion and get some of your guys' thoughts on this perspective.
For fellas that collect and keep on display/DS this would be great to add to their collection

but for me, someone that wears their jerseys/shoes, love the idea but id prefer two separate releases so I can afford one piece then go after the other when funds are right. Jordan/nike would also put a fat price on em cus cats will pay (Don C releases) just my opinion

Last edited:
Trifecta.

IMG]

For fellas that collect and keep on display/DS this would be great to add to their collection
but for me, someone that wears their jerseys/shoes, love the idea but id prefer two separate releases so I can afford one piece then go after the other when funds are right. Jordan/nike would also put a fat price on em cus cats will pay (Don C releases) just my opinion

Agreed. I too wear my jerseys/kicks and once u throw a "pack" together retail goes up. They end up inflating the product and then charge u for the elite packaging.

Agreed. I too wear my jerseys/kicks and once u throw a "pack" together retail goes up. They end up inflating the product and then charge u for the elite packaging.

The Don C release was a collab. A Nike jersey/sneaker combo would be an all internal thing since the company would be producing both products. I can't imagine Nike inflating the price to Don C levels unless we get premium materials on both the sneakers and jersey, they attach a limited quantity (number it), top notch packaging, how they release it (SNKRS only), etc. Packs have ranged nowadays from $500 retail to $700 (Jordan MTM). Ugh. And that was for 2 shoes. Who knows how much Nike would be charging for their jerseys next year.

Last edited:
The Don C release was a collab. A Nike jersey/sneaker combo would be an all internal thing since the company would be producing both products. I can't imagine Nike inflating the price to Don C levels unless we get premium materials on both the sneakers and jersey, they attach a limited quantity (number it), top notch packaging, how they release it (SNKRS only), etc. Packs have ranged nowadays from $500 retail to $700 (Jordan MTM). Ugh. And that was for 2 shoes. Who knows how much Nike would be charging for their jerseys next year.

Def true. Hopefully authentics don't take another raise. I remember when authentics were 149 [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Curry, Klay & Draymond? That might be an upcoming project... Let's see how these last few games turn out.

Still searching for authentic Cavs Ron Harper jerseys... eBay scares me. I don't believe any of those are real. Any M&N experts care to put an eye on the eBay joints for me??

Concerning the 2 Team USA Iverson: second one is legit for sure, but first one looks off with those 4, NOB seems wrong too. Maybe customized.

Last edited:
Concerning the 2 Team USA Iverson: second one is legit for sure, but first one looks off with those 4, NOB seems wrong too. Maybe customized.

The jersey itself is legit but you are right about the name and number

They did make fakes of it but they were noticelably fake from what I remember

I wouldn't buying a big name player for the 90/s claiming to be game worn or anything without REAL documentation

I know A.I. wore Champion 44 +2 in the 2001 finals and the first half of 2001-02 (I have a 44 +2). The second half of that season they switched to Reebok and he wore sz 44 (I have a 44 +4). He wore sz 46 in a later season, but never 42 with Reebok. The length varied between +2 and +4 with Reebok.

I've never seen a game photo of him with a sz 42 from 2000-01 and later (anything with the dazzle material)

But I have seen a few in auctions, so who knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom