Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

question: im about 5'10" and 140...was thinking about getting a champion but i feel like im somewhere between a 40 and a 44... the 44 that i have my eyes on is 20 from pit to pit and 32" long, i feel like that might be too long... i plan on only wearing it with a beater underneath... i dont know what do you guys think? i dont want it to fit me like some parasucos lol but i dont want it to look like im flava flav in a 4xl jersey either haha

depends how fitted you want I am about the same frame as you and I personally like the 40 because the 44 is wide

thanks for the help... ideally it would fit close to this:

MarburyJerseyzoom1.JPG

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Finally found this jersey in my proper size 40! I came close to tailoring the size 44, but patience paid off!

love that jersey.. im still looking for a size 48

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by eyanks

A jerseycentral member pointed out the flaw with the 2...smh
sidebysidejordan.jpg
alien.gif
sick.gif
it cannot be unseen
To the casual NBA fan, that's really not that bad. Honestly, I'd be more turned off if the color was slightly off or something as opposed to a slightly askew number 2. Then again though, arguing little things like this is about as pointless as arguing subtle details in sneaker retros. If you know what to look for, consumers can find flaws in practically anything.

Originally Posted by x016x

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by eyanks

A jerseycentral member pointed out the flaw with the 2...smh
sidebysidejordan.jpg
alien.gif
sick.gif
it cannot be unseen
To the casual NBA fan, that's really not that bad. Honestly, I'd be more turned off if the color was slightly off or something as opposed to a slightly askew number 2. Then again though, arguing little things like this is about as pointless as arguing subtle details in sneaker retros. If you know what to look for, consumers can find flaws in practically anything.
preach brother preach; I honestly could careless about the "2" on the jersey
I just sold the 40 

Thanks to eyanks for the confirmation, I just received my first Authentic NBA Jersey. The guy who started it all for me with bringing interest into sneakers (which i now hate) and love for basketball and what would become a gateway for other sports. I now see why nike authentics are so beloved, The quality and the colors are just beautiful. Definitely will be worn at Wizards games. Now i just need the Away version, But there is still a good amount of wizards and bullets i would like to have.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how does that fit? it looks real small
It should fit really snug.  It's a small.  I remember I tried one on in HS, and I thought I was gonna have to cut it off me to get out of it haha.  I was skinny back then, too.

Originally Posted by Trav T

It should fit really snug.  It's a small.  I remember I tried one on in HS, and I thought I was gonna have to cut it off me to get out of it haha.  I was skinny back then, too.
Well compared to a normal human being it should fit small. Its definitely a small jersey but by numbers size 40 is a medium, cant imagine what a 36 is, most likely perfect fit for me lol. Im 5'1 so im not normal, the jersey still goes 2 inches past my finger tips with my arms straight down but its nothing ridiculous and i wouldnt feel like im wearing a super long tall tee. The body fit is perfect, not too wide at all. All in all, im very content with it. 

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Originally Posted by Trav T

Well compared to a normal human being it should fit small. Its definitely a small jersey but by numbers size 40 is a medium, cant imagine what a 36 is, most likely perfect fit for me lol. Im 5'1 so im not normal, the jersey still goes 2 inches past my finger tips with my arms straight down but its nothing ridiculous and i wouldnt feel like im wearing a super long tall tee. The body fit is perfect, not too wide at all. All in all, im very content with it. 
yeah it does look small was it hemmed or anything?  sick jersey no doubt
I am wonder if I should get a 44 in a Nike jersey; I've been on the prowl for a Grant Hill for some time...I keep missing auctions

Legit Check please i don't know much about authentic champ jerseys, don't want to be scammed
2012-01-29_02.20.jpg

2012-01-29_02.21.jpg

2012-01-29_02.20.jpg

2012-01-29_02.20.jpg

thanks in advance 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

That's what I figured. So is it like. Impossible to get authentic jerseys at wholesale??

ebay has plenty of jerseys wholesale, there are businesses on ebay dedicated to selling legit wholesale jerseys.  if you can't tell real from fake, post a link here or on jerseycentral.org

Here are two rare pickups that I was able to stumble upon...

First, a jersey I've never seen. The late Reggie Lewis, Boston Celtics Champion authentic

Next, White Chocolate, authentic Puma brand Sacramento Kings Home Jason Williams, size 48.

I've heard that the J Will goes for a lot of $$, does anyone have any idea how much it is worth?

Back
Top Bottom