Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

that J Will jersey 
eek.gif

my step brother had the same one; knowing him he probably traded it for weed 

Anyone know where I can find a Penny Hardaway authentic or swingman Knicks jersey? I've been looking on eBay for a couple years but no luck. I had a blue swingman but it was stolen a couple years ago and I've been trying to replace it.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone know where I can find a Penny Hardaway authentic or swingman Knicks jersey? I've been looking on eBay for a couple years but no luck. I had a blue swingman but it was stolen a couple years ago and I've been trying to replace it.

i've seen a penny knicks authentic several times..

Just wondering, how come they're not selling the All Star jerseys. Authentic and Swingmans aren't available, just replicas.

Originally Posted by eyanks

Next, White Chocolate, authentic Puma brand Sacramento Kings Home Jason Williams, size 48.

I've heard that the J Will goes for a lot of $$, does anyone have any idea how much it is worth?

Easy $400.

Need to get this jersey 
ohwell.gif

we had a convo about the color on jerseycentral, one of the guys there who has worked in manufacturing told us how hard it is to find the exact color that the original used, so they likely just said the hell with it and went with a color that was close enough. I probably shoulda bought one and resold it.

@whyte

wow, thanks, its definitely gotta get sold I can't turn down that kind of profit

the color is okay to me; the two doesn't bother me all that much either especially since it's how the jersey is in the BB HOF
I wouldn't pay over retail for it; when you figure in what I sold the 2nd jersey for it cost me about $175 for my jersey so I am no complaining 

i hear mitchell ness is going to bring these bad boys out....Hornets LJ's...... they did the white one a while ago but it was done incorrectly

Originally Posted by StillIn729

that J Will jersey 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got that same jersey but in black, my mom bought it for me at the NBA store during the '99 lockout.

Any official date as to when those M&N NBA 90s Warmups are dropping?

NBA please go back to Nike Authentics ! THe NFL has signed with NIke starting in 2012 ...new authentics for NFL will go on sale in either March or April I believe !

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

that J Will jersey 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got that same jersey but in black, my mom bought it for me at the NBA store during the '99 lockout.

Any official date as to when those M&N NBA 90s Warmups are dropping?

i think its gonna be a May release

Just got back from the M&N store in philly. Saw the Jordan rookies (home and away)... The away one looks pretty damn sick! I was really impressed because the stock photos make it look eh eh. The white one was whatevers tho. If they had my size and wasn't $300 I think I would definitely cop. One of my favorite styles ever.

you know you could just put all the pics in 1 post instead of using it to bump your post count.....

Originally Posted by Sdot73

you know you could just put all the pics in 1 post instead of using it to bump your post count.....
Seriously.  What the hell just happened? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom