Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I apologize in advance for my noobity but I'd like to send in a Rev 30 Road Lakers to get customized by EPS and it's asking if I want layered or reverse kiss cut. If I'm asking for mesh numbers, would that be considered layered? Pic for reference

Also, do I need to specify how I want "BRYANT" done on the back? I'm completely unaware of jersey terminology lol. Thank you guys!
Show him those photos just to be safe, given that the back letters were once larger than the ones currently used.

Show him those photos just to be safe, given that the back letters were once larger than the ones currently used.

I just sent over a blank white CAVS older style to get customized with mesh. Sent over 6 pictures with different angles. I requested to have the jerry logo in the front removed and as well as the C crest from the back and included a finals patch. Hopefully they can get rid of the residue from the patches. They did a good job with my pro-cut heat LeBron, moving the number so crossing my fingers on this project!

I just sent over a blank white CAVS older style to get customized with mesh. Sent over 6 pictures with different angles. I requested to have the jerry logo in the front removed and as well as the C crest from the back and included a finals patch. Hopefully they can get rid of the residue from the patches. They did a good job with my pro-cut heat LeBron, moving the number so crossing my fingers on this project!
I didn't think you could get those removed since they were embroidered on

I didn't think you could get those removed since they were embroidered on

We'll see how it turns out. Worth a shot. I asked Josh over at EPS and he said it can be done but there might be residue. He said the same when I got my LeBron Heat procut number moved and it turned out fine.

It's very annoying I can't get a Sixers authentic

Need that Ben Simmons ASAP

i need one too

i know this one guy who got a simmons authentic jersey...dont know how

god....Nike can't come any sooner...

That's what I said about the NFL jerseys. Those ended up being a huge disappointment to me.

I mean the fly wire is stupid and ugly

The materials they use are nice and thick and of high quality.

Not worth the price but I guess those are more worth $300 than stupid NBA authentics :x

Only thing I expect from Nike is a heavy price drop
In price of jerseys (doubt it) truly do not understand how a basketball tank top of cheap recycled material and garbage twill costs them money to make and what causes them to retail for $300

I never hopped on the Adidas train I think they did an excellent job but we're inconsistent with mesh/twill numbers and finding actual mesh numbers that wasn't customs everything else was wonderful material weight of jersey detail and quality control. I don't know if Nike will keep the same form of material but I'm not looking forward to ads on jerseys and keeping the logo on back but I'm pretty sure more authentic's will be available with Nike but we can probably kiss those blanks goodbye Nike not having that

I'm planning an Orlando Disney World Vacation trip this August, I need some help on sizing for Rev 30 Authentics in terms of length. I've owned an XL Rev 30 Authentic jersey and as far as pit-to-pit size, XLs fit me just fine. The length of the jersey though ran bit long for me (I'm 5'10) but does a 2XL length run longer and if so, how much longer? I'm debating on whether or not I should pick up a Rev 30 Authentic on eBay or finally get a blank jersey I have made into a player. I've been sitting on some sweet New York Knicks blanks for months that I picked up at Marshall's. The Large fit a little snug on my pits but the length of the jersey is just right. I'm wondering if a 2XL will look too dressy for me. If so, I'll just get a blank made into a player.

I'm planning an Orlando Disney World Vacation trip this August, I need some help on sizing for Rev 30 Authentics in terms of length. I've owned an XL Rev 30 Authentic jersey and as far as pit-to-pit size, XLs fit me just fine. The length of the jersey though ran bit long for me (I'm 5'10) but does a 2XL length run longer and if so, how much longer? I'm debating on whether or not I should pick up a Rev 30 Authentic on eBay or finally get a blank jersey I have made into a player. I've been sitting on some sweet New York Knicks blanks for months that I picked up at Marshall's. The Large fit a little snug on my pits but the length of the jersey is just right. I'm wondering if a 2XL will look too dressy for me. If so, I'll just get a blank made into a player.
That's a random opening statement lol.

2XL is about 1 inch longer than the XL

Back
Top Bottom