Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Picked this joint up from 2010.

Brand New with tags.

Made in USA.
smokin.gif
 They really killed it was that release. 

Last edited:
That's a random opening statement lol.
2XL is about 1 inch longer than the XL

Hah if it wasn't made clear, I would like to have a nice jersey to wear during that time. 1 inch longer isn't so bad. I've been seeing a lot of decent rev 30 authentics on eBay for under $100 bucks. I may just get a blank made since the jersey is already in my possession and just needs to be made.

what was the reason for champion not to release this penny back then? while at the same time they retailed armstrong, nick anderson, maggette and outlow in the same style. smh

I've seen that jersey, it was released. Just don't remember who dropped it

what was the reason for champion not to release this penny back then? while at the same time they retailed armstrong, nick anderson, maggette and outlow in the same style. smh
reminds me that i pulled out of bid a champion grant hill joint like this cuz it was a size 52. ended up selling for $80, feelin hella stupid 
mean.gif

Mitchell and ness needs to do one of those

nah..too soon, unless they do penny..cuz da mcgrady jersey was da 2nd most saturated jersey in da jersey era behind Odom Clippers :lol:

M&N already at da dazzle era wit da wide shoulder iverson so da star spangled magic shouldn't be too far behind.

Lol its already been over ten years though, time flies. Like I was saying all these :pimp: jerseys got me ready to break my only rocking nets gear rule :smh:

nah..too soon, unless they do penny..cuz da mcgrady jersey was da 2nd most saturated jersey in da jersey era behind Odom Clippers
laugh.gif

M&N already at da dazzle era wit da wide shoulder iverson so da star spangled magic shouldn't be too far behind.
yeah i remember the swingman (without the stars) being really saturated, along with wide shoulder iverson joints. the odom clippers was the most popular authentic for sure 
laugh.gif

So it has to be 10+ years for M&N to bring a jersey back?

not really, they retroed that Kobe 24 dumb fast, its usually things they know there's a demand for.

im pretty sure that iverson, odom & mcgrady are still behind da closets of countless homes so it doesn't feel nostalgic yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom