Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Does the Knicks store at Madison square garden sell authentics? Obviously I'd have to wait but I'd love to have a Rose authentic
flight23 has a Ewing right now, seen it the other day.

Also which teams are changing jerseys next season? The nba store is kind of dry for available authentics

It's fake

I can bet money on it
laugh.gif
You're right, it's a %100 fake, jock-tag is made in China, pretty sure.

Those KB are the best fakes ever I should say in terms of quality.

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142040631230?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Does the Knicks store at Madison square garden sell authentics? Obviously I'd have to wait but I'd love to have a Rose authentic

Oh **** thanks for the look out homie. I wonder how he got one so quick. I ordered one of the jersey shirts right when they came up and I haven't even gotten that yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]Hopefully this guy will come down a bit in price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142040631230?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Oh **** thanks for the look out homie. I wonder how he got one so quick. I ordered one of the jersey shirts right when they came up and I haven't even gotten that yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]Hopefully this guy will come down a bit in price

Looks like he took a blank game jersey and got it customized at crosbys. It has a mic pocket..

I love that sonics jersey but only in the dri-fit version

Wish I still had my reebok procut Ray Allen, for some reason it was dri fit. Think I sold it for $150, no one wanted to buy it

Last edited:
That's what they Nike material is called

Reebok was play dry or something like that.

Since it's basically the same exact material I just call it dri fit.

Would love to have that over rev 30 material all day

how does the drifit fit compared to older champion or newer adidas jerseys? i mean like the earlier runs like the raptors or the lakers

how does the drifit fit compared to older champion or newer adidas jerseys? i mean like the earlier runs like the raptors or the lakers

The dri fit material is nothing like the Champion jerseys or the current jerseys. Most of the Nike dri fit is stretchy and light to wear, but not too light. The only thing I don't like about it is that it snags easily.

The dri fit material is nothing like the Champion jerseys or the current jerseys. Most of the Nike dri fit is stretchy and light to wear, but not too light. The only thing I don't like about it is that it snags easily.
thanks. i meant more the fit tho, like if i wear a 48 in champion how does that translate to the older run nike dri fits

Back
Top Bottom