Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Last edited:
Speaking of Olympic jerseys, can I please get help with a legit check? I don't know much about this jersey at all but the thing that seems iffy to me is this odd flag patch. Thanks in advance!

Regarding the stock photos on Fanatics/NBA Store, they often look different in person. I remember the 2010 Olympic jerseys including throwback players showed heat press numbers but they were actually stitched down twill. This year's on court actually do look like heat pressed numbers but we need a photo of the retail authentic in hand. 

The rubber Nike swoosh emblem is something that is on all the 2016-17 Soccer On Field jerseys so its something I expect on the 2017-18 NBA jerseys. Question is if the Jerry logo is rubberized or stitched. I can't imagine the player's names and numbers being heat pressed as they have to stitch them up on the go. Seems like the final erosion of a tradition. I know nothing about college unis but can anyone post up close pics of last year's authentics?

Last edited:

there's quite a few blank authentic jerseys on ebay (team logos but no names/numbers). anyone know places in NY/NJ area that you can get them customized to look official? Could I bring them to the NBA store and have them do it?
lucky for you, cosby's is a nice place and they're actually in new york

What's the difference between the authentic and replica material wise?
for adidas, replicas are usually rev30 or mesh. authentics are usually climacool. i think it's the same for other brands, replicas are like regular mesh and authentics have special stuff (nike has dri fit, reebok has playdry, no idea what champion has though)

edit: oops i thought we were talking about nba jerseys and not team usa olympic jerseys

Last edited:
What's the difference between the authentic and replica material wise?
for adidas, replicas are usually rev30 or mesh. authentics are usually climacool. i think it's the same for other brands, replicas are like regular mesh and authentics have special stuff (nike has dri fit, reebok has playdry, no idea what champion has though)
He's talking bout Team USA jersey...

i think that one is fake. take a look at this jersey. the collar, tag, and back of name is different. also flag patch is in wrong place. i saw jerseys with the same flaws as yours on fake chinese site.

Thanks for your input! I've seen similar photos but it's hard to compare to stock photos. I've also had difficulty finding photos of the jersey in hand and I was wondering if anyone else can offer input especially if they have one from 2008 in hand.

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. J jayj819 Thanks y'all! I was getting nervous because I bought it on eBay and it looked fine in the auction pics but I didn't get a good look at the flag patch until I got it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom