Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Question to those who purchased from NBAstore.com, do the Authentic jerseys have the gold tabs on the teams that won championships?
I don't think they do. The ones at nba store are the Old Style jersey with the jerry on front. I think they started doing gold tabs with jerry on the back.

YO i know this may sound like a dumb question but does anyone have a reebok authentic in a sz 40? I feel like all i see in reebok jersey are 52s and 60s lol

They're around

Depends which years, most are locked up in collections or being worn since people are wearing their sizes now and 40/44 are easily most popular by far

i remember being ready to pull the trigger on a Grant Hill rookie jersey for $90 a few weeks ago. woke up that morning to buy it to see someone already snagged it by offering 65. was bummed but w/e, it happens congrats to that person

today i see the same jersey on my feed today, i know it's the same one cuz it has that slice on the jock tag. i think u can probably guess who has it for sale

for $195 
mean.gif
 . seriously ***** this dude, finally seen first hand what everyone's talking about. dude is inflating the market ridiculously, it's annoying as hell

Last edited:
Boring yes, but unfortunately you can do nothing 
sick.gif

Sold that same Hill a few weeks ago for $80... I think it's fair reasonable, and quite an appropriate market price.

But some are always looking for more & more; those guys cannot be considered as true passionate jerseyheads.

They're just resellers. You have to live with it.

Last edited:
Wasn't that one of the most mass produced champion authentics ?? I thought that jersey was pretty common on ebay and could be had for sub 100 bucks all day

Sorry wasn't referring to you Xav the other member was trying to purchase one and missed out. But I feel like he will have no problem finding another for sale

Wasn't that one of the most mass produced champion authentics ?? I thought that jersey was pretty common on ebay and could be had for sub 100 bucks all day
yeah it is for sure, but that one was a particularly good deal with reasonable shipping (i live overseas) which is why i was kinda bummed at missing it. also they usually go for around 120, so 89 with a best offer option was nice. good news is there's so many of em on ebay that i hope nobody buys it from him at that ridiculous price

Sorry wasn't referring to you Xav the other member was trying to purchase one and missed out. But I feel like he will have no problem finding another for sale
Yeah dude you're right, no problem for him to find another one.

But careful, HWF and others are lurking 
laugh.gif

yeah it is for sure, but that one was a particularly good deal with reasonable shipping (i live overseas) which is why i was kinda bummed at missing it. also they usually go for around 120, so 89 with a best offer option was nice. good news is there's so many of em on ebay that i hope nobody buys it from him at that ridiculous price

Ah I see did not know you were overseas. I did see another Hill for about 76 shipped. Didn't know the Horsehead Hill jerseys were going for 200 plus. Man the game has changed

Last edited:
Ah I see did not know you were overseas. I did see another Hill for about 76 shipped. Didn't know the Horsehead Hill jerseys were going for 200 plus. Man the game has changed
definitely, i regret getting back in the game so late...used to be some decent prices back in the day just going through this thread alone. did manage to get a horsehead hill for about 150 tho...but u gotta be lucky lol

Boring yes, but unfortunately you can do nothing :x

One thing to do is dont buy from him. Make him sit on that inventory. Thats why whenever someone says they bought from him i smh

I know my man xav is going to dm me if any jerseys are for sale before letting resellers get them [emoji]128513[/emoji]

eek.gif
 are u guys leprechauns or something, thats crazy

def agree with not buying from him on principle. one thing tho, is he the same person as jerseysftw? there's something of his i got my eye on

Thinking of getting the red clippers at the NBA store . I'm torn between a Blake or a DeAndre. Who would you guys pick?

They made 2 versions. The one pictured here (inaccurate) and the V-neck.
i agree.  i owned one of these authentics in the late 90s.  Paid like $75 (on sale) at some store called "Going to the Game".  I think Champs probably bought them out.  Crew neck version was inaccurate description of the authentic.

Last edited:
I wonder if the NBA auction website will auction of the game 7 jerseys any time soon?

Does anyone have any info on the 2016 USA Olympic basketball jerseys? Did the Blue jersey release and sell out? I see the white Style: 00033900X-05H but not blue. Thanks 

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on the 2016 USA Olympic basketball jerseys? Did the Blue jersey release and sell out? I see the white Style: 00033900X-05H but not blue. Thanks 

were you looking a certain player?

Back
Top Bottom