Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Butler, Derant, Irving, Melo. I kinda want the entire team. They're selling the entire team on team usa but its not the same jersey. The pro model is 200 not 100

Last edited:

Butler, Derant, Irving, Melo. I kinda want the entire team. They're selling the entire team on team usa but its not the same jersey. The pro model is 200 not 100
I know Nike had the Authentic Durant and Irving but they both went quick. I havent seen the other players yet.

@Zombifed Nach0   Thanks. They might release more of the guys and jerseys later on. I really like the white ones but would like the navy blue too. Does anyone have a product codes for the Navy Blue usa Jersey?

I know Nike had the Authentic Durant and Irving but they both went quick. I havent seen the other players yet.
some house of hoops have them in stock. For 2 bills they can keep it. If I see that authentic for a Benjamin ima snatch it probably

The home durant and away Kyrie are up on footlocker and family sites
REPPED, been waiting for them to drop again. Plus the 20% off code works on them too, Footlocker = IPFL6H3J.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i have a good amount of authentic jerseys, but i'm no jersey afficionado and i guess that's apparent when i reveal i ONLY rock with mitchell & ness. that said, why don't u guys fool with m&n jerseys, considering all the real aficionados are in here (srs question)? i'm guessing yall feel like they're like retros as opposed to OGs? that would make alot of sense tho.

EDIT...

maybe i found the answer...?

Champion inconsistency with certain jerseys is weird lol

No different than M&N

Last edited:
One thing to do is dont buy from him. Make him sit on that inventory. Thats why whenever someone says they bought from him i smh

I know my man xav is going to dm me if any jerseys are for sale before letting resellers get them [emoji]128513[/emoji]
paying e.g. $300+ for the jersey that use to pop up for $100-150.

i call that snobbery or - mental disorder.  
smile.gif

eek.gif
 are u guys leprechauns or something, thats crazy

def agree with not buying from him on principle. one thing tho, is he the same person as jerseysftw? there's something of his i got my eye on
who is jerseysftw? that ebay id doesn't exist.

but hardwood use multiple ids to purchase with, correct, at least 4 of them as far as i know. 

other resellers apply the same model. plus make their feedback private. *****
Seen this on ig, anyone been here? What ya'll think?
avoid that clown.

Last edited:

i think it was talked about b4 on his prices are super high and he also sells customized jerseys for the same very high prices. i remember him having a camby raptors on ebay for like 1400 and it was customized terribly. it had glue all over the place from the strip. in his defense he did say it was it a custom. his prices are outrageous..

i think it was talked about b4 on his prices are super high and he also sells customized jerseys for the same very high prices. i remember him having a camby raptors on ebay for like 1400 and it was customized terribly. it had glue all over the place from the strip. in his defense he did say it was it a custom. his prices are outrageous..
oh ok got you

who is jerseysftw? that ebay id doesn't exist.

but hardwood use multiple ids to purchase with, correct, at least 4 of them as far as i know. 

other resellers apply the same model. plus make their feedback private. *****
jerseysforthewin sorry was abbreviating it. going through the earlier parts of this thread, the way people described him sounds exactly like hardwoodfames. could just be another dude on the same hustle. in any case the jersey was sold :frown: , was a black webber kings nike swingman. there's a white chocolate puma joint on auction right now, but i'm not a fan of the wide cut of puma jerseys

re: M&N, i rock with them...sometimes. i mean a lot of their remakes are off (like the hilarious grizzlies one) but some of them like the dino raptors are superb and better than the originals...it's a case by case thing. they're definitely good for original jerseys that are impossible to find at decent prices like the Hawks or big deer Bucks joints. aint no way i'm paying $500+ for them, and so copping a M&N remake during a sale is not a bad compromise at all. i mean they're still authentic

I want to raise (maybe reraise) a discussion for the fellow jersey aficionados.

I feel that the future doesn't bode well for authentic basketball jersey collectors who like to wear jerseys. With the "improved tech" going into authentic jerseys, they are becoming lighter, thinner, tighter, and tougher to wear in a casual setting (even if your like me, diesel body, got the ladies mirin', etc).

This sentiment isn't new, but after seeing the USA Olympic jerseys, and how some people think the model is a glorified wifebeater (like an NTer said), I think the USA authentics embody what today's generation of basketball authentics have become and it's time (for me) to accept it.

I can't knock that the sports apparel companies are trying to make the jerseys better for actual gameplay. But from the sports fashion perspective, it becomes a less desirable item if it can't be worn casually.

The consequence is that I am being pushed naturally towards swingmans due to the fit/better variety of player choices/price. Also I have become more interested in them as I am less concerned about them getting wrecked when I ball & go to the beach.

I've been taking a Ebeneezer Scrooge stance towards new authentics since rev30 and I think its time for me to accept that this is the future and that new basketball authentics are not for me, since I like to wear my jerseys.

I want to raise (maybe reraise) a discussion for the fellow jersey aficionados.

I feel that the future doesn't bode well for authentic basketball jersey collectors who like to wear jerseys. With the "improved tech" going into authentic jerseys, they are becoming lighter, thinner, tighter, and tougher to wear in a casual setting (even if your like me, diesel body, got the ladies mirin', etc).

This sentiment isn't new, but after seeing the USA Olympic jerseys, and how some people think the model is a glorified wifebeater (like an NTer said), I think the USA authentics embody what today's generation of basketball authentics have become and it's time (for me) to accept it.

I can't knock that the sports apparel companies are trying to make the jerseys better for actual gameplay. But from the sports fashion perspective, it becomes a less desirable item if it can't be worn casually.

The consequence is that I am being pushed naturally towards swingmans due to the fit/better variety of player choices/price. Also I have become more interested in them as I am less concerned about them getting wrecked when I ball & go to the beach.

I've been taking a Ebeneezer Scrooge stance towards new authentics since rev30 and I think its time for me to accept that this is the future and that new basketball authentics are not for me, since I like to wear my jerseys.

if this is the case then so be it, more money for other hobbies.

I don't think jerseys4thewin is the same. I've bought one or two things off him in the past and for good prices. Ships from a completely different part of the country too as hardwoodfames. I could be wrong, just my own experience.

Back
Top Bottom