Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That moment when Hardwoodfames wants 2 nwot M&N jerseys for a medium EPS Lebron with the front jerry west logo

Anybody have one for sale?

Last edited:
Any tips for dealing with shady eBay members who claim a jersey is fake and not in the described condition(but the jersey was in fact new with tags...)?

That moment when Hardwoodfames wants 2 nwot M&N jerseys for a medium EPS Lebron with the front jerry west logo

Anybody have one for sale?

Dude is a lowballer and doesn't take trades unless it benefits him and only him. I sold him some jerseys and he lowballed me wish I wouldn't have now. I tried trading too what I thought was a fair trade but nothing.

Anywho rant over. What size and price range you looking for bruh?

Going forward anyone who mentions hardwood is getting reported

Whats it going to take for ppl to take a hint that hes bad for the jersey community. Dont buy/trade with him, you are just making him stronger. This isnt even his final form

Dude is a lowballer and doesn't take trades unless it benefits him and only him. I sold him some jerseys and he lowballed me wish I wouldn't have now. I tried trading too what I thought was a fair trade but nothing.

Looking for a medium lebron just like in the pic for me personally to wear. Preferably with the nba logo on the front cause they fit a bit tighter.

Going forward anyone who mentions hardwood is getting reported

Whats it going to take for ppl to take a hint that hes bad for the jersey community. Dont buy/trade with him, you are just making him stronger. This isnt even his final form

Lol sorry there was no trigger warning. I know he/she has made a monopoly of nba jerseys but you need to chill

Pick up:

Dude is cool

Last edited:
^needs the voldermort treatment imo

Meanwhile still keeping an eye on the usa olympic jersey selection :nerd:

Prob getting a swingman at some point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom